Dirty Louis Imagine

Sooo sorry! I apologize for not updating in awhile, I was studying for school. And I'm going to make it up to you guys with a imagine. Also a special thanks to sarahstyles4456 and niall_princess_1D for voting for my imagine book.
Enjoy the boo bear sex god ;)!! (Louis if you didn't know)

'I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!'
You screamed at your boyfriend of 2 years. Louis and you have been fighting for a couple of days, and you found him snogging with a dumb blonde earlier today.
'What did I do wrong exactly!?' Louis yells back
'YOU WERE KISSING ANOTHER GIRL LOUIS!'
'I didn't kiss her (y/n), she kissed me' he says calmly

'It sure didn't look like it' you turn your back to him to go up the stairs but he grabs your wrist tightly, forcing your body to turn around. He pulls you forward and you are awfully close to him and he whispers in your ear
'I'll show you that you mean much more than that blonde bimbo' he growls and bites your earlobe and forcefully pushes you up against the wall in the kitchen. You whimper from the pain of the roughness. He kisses down your neck and you moan loudly as he rolls his hips into yours.

'I want you so bad (y/n)' Louis growls lowly and you can feel his bulge pressing against your wet core as he continues to roll his hips against yours and you are letting out whimpers every time he does so. 'Louis please' you beg.

He pulls off your shirt and roughly massages your breasts through your black lace bra and you moan. You grab his bulge and you start rubbing it and he lets out a long groan and his hands slide down to your thighs and he picks you up. He kisses you passionately and when you kiss him back, he pushes your back to the wall again and you wrap your arms around his neck pulling his face closer to yours, deepening the kiss.

You feel Louis walking and all a sudden you feel the soft, plush sheets of the bed that you share with him and he pins your hands above your head and takes off your bra and throws it carelessly over his shoulder and landing somewhere random in the already messy room. He licks his lips and lowers his head 'so beautiful' he mumbles against your right breast and he sucks on your nipple and you moan in pleasure as you squirm, trying to get out of Louis's grasp so you can at least take off his shirt. He finally lets go of your hands and you take off his shirt and he lifts his head up from your chest and he stands up on the side of the bed and unbuckles his belt and you watch his pants fall to the floor and he hooks his thumbs into his boxers and pulls them down slowly, revealing his large carrot. ( see what I did there? ;) )

He pounces back onto the bed and pulls down your skinny jeans quickly along with your panties. He slowly moves down your body leaving love bites here and there and he finally reaches the spot where you need him most. He licks slowly upwards and you let out a long throaty moan and he plunges his tongue inside of you. You run your fingers through his dark brown hair, messing it up a little. He presses his thumb to your clit and rubs pressured circles on it and you moan loudly, feeling your walls clench around his tongue and he curls his tongue inside you, making you orgasm all over his tongue and he pulls his tongue out of you and he licks you clean. You pull his face back up to meet eye contact with him and he kisses you, swiping his tongue across your bottom lip and you grant him access to your mouth and your tongues wrestle for dominance. He wins and he slowly pushes his c$ck into your entrance and you pull away from the kiss, gasping for air as he starts thrusting really hard. 'LOOUISSS!!!You scream and you both moan loudly and you scratch down his back leaving marks and he groans and picks up the pace and thrusts faster.
'I-I'm about to c-cum Lou'

'Me too babe, j-just a bit longer baby' your walls tighten around his shaft and he groans going over the edge and his warmth makes you cum and he collapses on top of you and slowly pulls out of you and lays next to you and once you two catch your breaths Louis pulls the covers over his and your bare bodies and he pulls you close.

'I love you so much (y/n)'

'I love you too Louis'
And you fall asleep listening to his heart beat...

What do you guys think? I hope you liked it. I love you guys, thanks for taking the time and reading my imagines!

~Megan