ANATHEMA

Anathemanounsomething or someone that one vehemently dislikes

Anathema
noun
something or someone that one vehemently dislikes.

MORGANA ROSTOVA had never really experienced a normal life. She was never herself, at least not around other people. She lived in fear of what other people would think of her; of how they would treat her once they found out.

Morgana Rostova was different. Morgan wasn't a normal human - she never had been. She wasn't like all the normal girls at her school, she didn't have a normal life. Despite much she craved it.

And how wrong she was.
For she didn't know how special she was, she didn't know the things she was capable of doing, the things she was capable of achieving with her simple yet complex little mind and what great things she could change from the tips of her delicate fingertips. Morgana Rostova simply didn't know. However, the truth, somehow, always had a way of coming out. Morgana Rostova found out about her special powers on her disastrous eighth birthday.

Since the incident that occurred at her party,she had been filled with paranoia and guilt the rest of her life as she tried to keep her powers under-control, however - she inevitably lost control. Due to her sudden outburst, she was expelled and was forced to attend Midtown High.

Little did she know how fortunate she was, for she didn't know what was to come.

A/N:
Thank you to AreYouInhuman for the plot. I appreciate it so much. Also, disclaimer, I don't own Marvel or the MCU or any other characters apart of it. But I do own Morgana Rostova and any of her additional plot lines.

- Layla