I still need her service.

"I want you kidnap this girl. She lives with Qri and Areum so I doubt Suzy and Yuri could do it. Do your tricks to get her" I said.

She's a smart kid and I'm sure she could find a way on how to make it happen.

"Park Jiyeon...what will you do to Qri's fiancée? You have her parents right? Is this girl involved to the Dragon Mafia too?" She ask while checking the documents I give to her.

"Park Jiyeon is not the mafia kinda girl. Her Mom keep it from her obviously so she knows nothing about this but that girl will be very useful to me" I said.

"That's creepy....well, I can't promise you anything. Qri is not just strong. She's also smart and Areum is pretty good at investigating things. I might get caught but I will do my best to give you what you want" She said.

This is the first time she give me that kind of answer.

She's always positive about things.

"Are in directly turning down my order?" I ask.

"No. I'm stating possibilities Gyuri-ah. I'm going to face elite assassins. They won't be assign to guard Yoona if they can't perform that job properly. Doing this might cost of my life so I'm telling you possibilities. Nevertheless, I would still do my best to fulfill my task" She said.

"Very well, I'm still expecting that you won't fail me Hyeri-ah" I said.

She smiled at me and then wear her nerdy glasses.

"I leaving then" She said jumping out of the window.

Could someone please tell me if there's something wrong with the doors in this house.

"Unnie!"

Ah jinja!

People should learn how to knock before they get into my room.

I glared at Suzy....

They were right..

She looks like a freak caring that katana with her.

What's wrong with this kid?

"What do you want?" I ask..

"Please tell me why Areum can't like me?!" She ask.

"Because she's your enemy and she love someone else" I said

Why do I have to deal with this problem too?

"Then, give me permission to kill Park Jiyeon!!" She said.

THE NEXT DAY

JIYEON'S POV

I wake up feeling a warm breath touching my face.

I open my eyes and gaze upon the most wonderful thing that ever happen to me.

I smile and brought my hand to her cheek.

Then start tracing her eyebrows down to her nose and then her lips.

"Good morning baby" She suddenly speaks with her eyes close and hugs me tighter.

I giggled.

"Hey Jungie. You're squishing me!" I said but she hug me tighter and roll.

Now she's smiling on top of me.

"I fell asleep in here since you don't wanna let me go" She said and place a light kiss on both of my cheeks.

I giggled.

"Wae?" She ask.

"I don't know...I'm very happy right now Jungie." I confessed.