The 3rd grade

When I was a kid, I was ditched by my best friends. They ditched me everyday, they only did this because it was fun for them. They never knew how I felt, they didn't care. They would throw me to the curve and run away, well I got back up to run after them to hang out, still they ran, ran away from me.

When I was a kid, they would whisper to each other that they would run in 3 seconds. I heard that everyday. I'd get up from the ground and chase back after them. They did this everyday everyday, til, til I left because I was hurt by this. I was hurt so bad that, I sat alone on the swings. They never came back for me. We were all in the same class so it was hard to step away from them. One day I went back and when I did so I was either made fun of or ditched.

Now two of them go to my school, the other two left a long time ago. I never get a "Sorry that we ditched you," now I have classes with them. The teachers love the two that go to my school, they are KC and Molly. They are both very smart girls, but what happened.

I never asked them for an apology, I sit there and wait for them to come to me and say it. I won't just ask them, it would be so awkward.

When I was kid I would get hurt a lot not just mentally but physically. If someone knocked me to the ground, I would sit there and cry. But there was a 5th grader who was my best friend she helped up when I fell down. I forgot her name, I forgot her looks, I forgot her voice, but I didn't forget that she was there.

I never wanted this.

(Thank you for reading and yes this is all a true story, but I changed the names. I'm tired goodnight)