Ethan••tour pt2••

Ethan's POV-

As she hooks her hands around my neck I push my mouth against hers fighting for dominance...

Our tongues dance as we both struggle to get each others clothes off, I undo her button again as she slips her jeans and panties off, her hands undoing my jeans and they fall down to reveal my extremely tight boxers I let out a frustrated groan as her hand goes down to run over the front of them making me growl "fuck that" I say pumping my two fingers into her wet pussy, curling and pumping them in and out at speed as she moans loudly now trying too use her legs she wobbles a bit leaning against the wall trying to stand.

"Quickly" she whispers breathlessly in my ear and grabs my hand pulling me upstairs to her room, pushing me in she leaves the door open as she turns around I tap her legs signalling for her to jump and she hooks her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, our lips meet as I walk forwards towards the bed and push her down onto it, I crawl on top of her and connect our lips again sliding my hand and her top of her body leaving her in just a bra.

Anna's legs wrap around me again as she grinds up against my hard on still under my boxers "fuck Anna" i stutter looking her in the eyes "please Eth" she whispers clearly wanting me to do something, I take my top off from the collar and start placing hickeys down her neck as she grinds again harder, I do the same now only having one layer of clothing in between us, my boxers, her hands roaming my back are removed as she unclips her bra and I lean against her feeling her nipples against my chest.

Her hands make their way across my stomachs and abs again I do too and pull them down as she grabs me again pumping a few times before pushing me backwards on to the bed and straddling me "woah", now completely naked and grinding my dick sliding along her slit dampening it ready for what's to come, she leans down to my ear "I'm always on top baby" sitting back up and getting into her knees she grabs my dick rubbing the tip along her slit and dipping a little into her pussy, I buck my hips needing more contact she lets me as I slide an inch but not before she takes me out, she lines me up properly sliding the pad of her thumb across my tip before sitting down all the way against my stomach, "Ethann" slowly, feeling every bit of her as I hit her core all the way in, my tip throbbing at the tightness of her we both moan when she begins to rotate her hips forwards and backwards and my hands go down to hold her "ugh fuck" and speed up the movement, suddenly she grips my wrists pulling them above my head her mouth coming in front of mine "what did I say?" she says sternly, I gulp, fuck she's sexy "okay". Chucking she gets up off my dick teasing the top again before she starts bouncing faster and faster still holding my hands now by my side my hips thrusting up a bit while her boobs bounce as she rides me.

She begins to bounce harder hitting deep in her core and stimulating my tip, she hits her g-spot her and over again moaning loudly still bouncing she finally lets go of my wrists as one hand goes to her Boob and the other to her clit toying and playing with it as she slows down a little but moaning louder, I grab her hips holding her up a bit and start thrusting quickly into her as she struggles to sit up still rubbing her clit from the amount of pleasure "ugh E-etha-n DADDY,fuckk" I move her hand sucking her fingers and replacing it with my hand rubbing her clit and pinching as she rides me "fuck" I moan through clenched teeth as I go all the way in, "p-ple-are da-ddy. Mmmm" her head rolls back as her hands go Behind her holding herself up.

She does this until I grab her hips lastly thrusting all the way I hitting her g-spot and turning her over so she's on her back and I'm on top picking into her still rubbing her clit "UHHH PLEASE DADDY. MMMM" she moans so loudly as I constantly hit her g-spot she's clenching around me as I start moaning also coming to my orgasm, "fuck babygirl you're so tight" her hands dragging her nails down my back to my arse and pushing me further and deeper inside of her, "so cl-ose" she whispers moaning into my ear "me too babygirl" I say pounding into her faster as she cums around me.

I continue thrusting into her as she moans louder and louder due to her sensitivity, but I keep going she's high pitch moaning in my ear making me want to go again, I slow down "fuck Daddy mm" she moans "mmm babygirl you are so tight ugh" I say thrusting in one last time before pulling out to see Anna dripping with our cum inside of her, as I look up too see her breathing heavily after that episode.

I DEFINATELY love my fans

908

A/N- ik it's short but I wanted to have it in 2 parts. But it was good? Right? Yeah thanks.