Prolouge

It has been three months since Aerie has been discovered by the Bionics. In those three months her style has been caught by the eyes of the Davenport brothers. Leo has always known Aerie was up to something; she was Marcus’ girlfriend.

Aerie learns about the mysteries involved with the Davenport family when she has a sleepover with Bree. The ‘innocent’ girl promises to keep the events a secret without a bargain. Bree learns to trust Aerie despite the feud she’s caused between her brothers.

When Chase sees a video of Aerie plotting with Marcus, Chase confronts Aerie. She kisses him and erases his memory of the video. Marcus finds out about the kiss and the video and breaks up with Aerie. Their creator decides to now is the time for the plan to unfold.

Donald Davenport is captured and held hostage by his brother, Douglas. The Bionics attempt to save Donald, but are captured as well. Aerie reveals her secret identity as X003.  She is the third bionic to be made by Douglas. The first android was Marcus. The second was Charm. She was the first bionic made by Douglas, but she was filled with viruses. X002 escaped from Douglas, but not before he could clone Charm and turn her into Aerie.

Adam convinced Aerie to set the Davenports free and to come with them. Aerie agrees that they should be free. She betrays her creator and ex-boyfriend. She is able to defeats Marcus as her creator disappears. However Aerie sacrifices herself for the freedom of the one she’s loved all along; Adam.

The next day Adam is eating lunch with his friends and family. Aerie was rebooted by X002 (Charm). Aerie and Adam are finally together.

 Charm reveals to Chase that Aerie is not all quite put together. Aerie has been rewired for human life. Charm explains that Aerie has the ability to destroy the world, but only is she has a stable mind.

*Heartbleed Virus - A virus that infects computers by mimicking heartbeats; slow and careful. The "heartbeats" then begin to spread to personal areas. The Virus infects the computer by giving it false information until it changes memory and gives up what is needed.