Chapter2:Brooklyn Oaks

We now officially tablet live at 312 Appleleaf Lane .The neighborhood we live in is named Brooklyn Oaks .I went down the stairs out front and saw four  kids  playing in the yard next door.There were three boys one girl .I walked over to the gate which blocked our two houses from touching each others .I said Sup to one of the little boys who was closest to the gate. He said hey I'm Drake who are you ?I'm Carson I told him as I glanced at his house in shock of how big  the windows were. I said who are they? As I pointed at the other kids in the yard who were playing football .The other two boys came over and said hi to me .The one holding his helmet on his shoulder said hey I'm Revan,and this is Sawyer and you are?I'm Carson I said with a smile .I said who's she?oh her said Sawyer that's Sydney.She's starting QuarterBack on the all boys tackle football team.Cool I said as she tackled the run- up  for practice .She took of her helmet off and her mouth guard out and flipped her hair back and forth then walked towards me .She was gorgoues .A beauty to my eyes .Sawyer held her arms around her as he walked her over towards me Revan and Drake .Sawyer said this is Carson,Sydney.He's new so we need to make him feel welcome ok?she shook her head and kept looking down I asked why ?Drake said she extremely shy .I asked why ?they said they didnt know .I think I like her I whispered to Drake .