02

"One sheep, two sheep, three sheep, four-"

"Niall, shut the fuck up would you?" Louis groaned, stuffing a pillow to his ears.

It was now the second week of school break and Louis had been asked to baby sit his sisters for the weekend - while Lottie and his mother went to visit his aunt.

They offered if he wanted to go, but he declined, thinking he could get away and relax for the weekend.

But no, his mum saw this as an opportunity to dump his little sisters on him. When he realised this, he tried not to look disappointed. His mother had been sick lately, just a cold thankfully, so he let her get away for a while. She deserved it, especially when Louis knew how much of a handful him and his siblings were, he had no right to complain.

"I can't sleep, unless you sing to me"

"Ha, your funny"

The room went silent so Louis assumed Niall had fallen asleep, and just as he was drifting off to a peaceful sleep, he faintly heard...

"five sheep, six sheep, seven sheep more"

"Niall!" Louis sat up, throwing the nearest thing to him at his annoying best friend, which turned out to be the shirt Harry had leant to him.

Niall caught it, and Louis watched him examine it. He got weird heavy feeling in his stomach, he felt nervous and he had no idea why.

"Wow, designer? Didn't think you were into that kind of stuff."

Louis didn't even know it was designer, it was just plain black with this weird gold crown thing on the heart side.

"Its not mine- well someone leant- uh gave it to me I guess" he managed to finally get out after he had to restart the bloody sentence a few times

"What do you mean gave? This probably cost over $200 at least"

"I needed a shirt, he leant me one, said I could keep it" Louis shrugged carelessly, but on the inside his brain was working over time as to why someone would casually give away a shirt that cost that much. Harry must be loaded, is what he'd concluded.

To take Louis' boredom away, he'd made Niall stay with him for a few nights while his mum and sister were away. Liam was currently in Wolverhampton visiting his family, other wise he would have been invited too.

"Huh, strange" he said. Louis ended the conversation by not replying, he didn't mean to, but now Harry was back in his head.

Not that he'd ever left, he'd always been at the back of his mind, then as soon as he has time to him self he's all the way at the front again, but he didn't mind, he'd rather have the curly haired dimple boy in his head rather then worry about his own boring life.

Harry was intriguing to Louis.

He'd never gotten along with someone that well after less then an hour, especially someone who looked as good as him. Louis usually found naturally good looking people intimidating, but with Harry, they were both equally dorky so he felt like he could be himself around him.

Louis knew what a hot person was considered as, but that word didn't do justice for Harry

When he thought about it, he didn't even have a word for him. Beautiful being the most accurate word, but even that didn't sum it up.

He was like someone from a dream, but then that didn't work either, because he knew that with out seeing Harry, he'd never be able to come up with someone as perfect as he is in a damn dream.

And you would expect someone who looked like him to not be as genuine and nice as he is, but he's one of the most genuine people he'd ever met.

He made you laugh with his jokes that weren't funny at all, but simply because of his expression after saying them. At the end of each joke he would sit there, smiling like an idiot, mouth slightly open just waiting for someone to laugh or get it. He thinks Louis laughs because they're funny, but trust me, they're as dry as a a desert.