fell ; jughead jones

requested by Alyssandria_ . here's your wall sceneeee (it's bad tho)
UNEDITED
--------------
"[name] , I want to talk." You looked up from your phone to see your best friend facing you from his desk. You were currently at his bedroom, laying down on his bed whilst he was on his desk, writing a novel.

"We are talking." You replied, a hint of sarcasm mixed with your tone making Jughead roll is eyes. You went back on your phone and scrolled through twitter, silently gushing about [hot celeb]. You tried to avoid conversations like this with Jughead, afraid he might find out about your growing feelings toward him.

"Seriously, I want to talk" He said, his eyes showing eagerness and desperation as if it wants to let out its demons.

"Fine" You replied, turning off your phone and sitting cross- legged on his bed. "What do you want to talk about?" You ask.

He sat down on the bed, facing you. "I want to tell you something I've been meaning to say for a long time now" He replied, his eyes now fixed on you. You slowly nodded, not knowing where this is going.

Jughead sighed and closed his eyes. "[name], I don't want our friendship to take its risks just because of me but"

"But what?" You said softly making him look into your eyes.

"But i just can't deny these feelings that never seem to go away, no matter how hard I try." He said, furrowing his eyebrows and running his hand through his fair in frustration.

Oh how the tables have turned

"I've been having these conflicts with myself for awhile now. I want to stop hurting myself." He stopped as you looked down.

"Look [name], I can't help but fall for the way you laugh, the way you talk, the way the corners of your eyes crinkle when you smile. And i-i just..." He looked at you deeply.

"[name], I-I love you" He choked out. "I love you so damn much you don't even know" He  continued,running his hands through is hair in frustration.

You were frozen in shock. " Please say something" Jughead pleaded. You didn't know what  to say, you were so overwhelmed with what's happening.

"I-I have to think" You replied, getting up. "No, [name]. I need to know." Jughead said, blocking the door before you could even get out.

"I know you feel something, [name]. I know you do. I can see it in you." He said, stepping forward making you step back and hit the wall.

"If you don't feel anything, then tell me" He said, his green eyes piercing through you.

"I don't feel anything for you." You said, looking down. He closed his eyes then sighed.

He raised your head up. "Look into my eyes and tell me you don't love me, please." He said. You looked into his eyes.

"I-I can't" You replied softly as he stepped forward, getting closer to you.

"I love you so much, [name]. " He said, his hot breath tickling your neck.

"I-I love you too" You replied, smiling. Soon enough, he pushed you against the wall  gently and kissed you, closing the gap between you and him.

---------

OMG GUYS THANKS FOR 2K! ILY ALL SO MUCH.

this was short and bad though. idek

- denice :)