Chapter Three: WTF!!!

Yay Cliffy on last chap! hehe. what will happen this chapta?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rose POV

I woke up with a muscular arm around my waist and me suggling up against someone. So, of course, I did the only rational thing. I pushed them off the bed. Oh. It was Hunter
Wait.

"WTF!!! HUNTER DID I SLEEP WITH YOU WTF HAPPENED LAST NIGHT WHATS GOING ON!," I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Hey, Princees. Calm down. You where chasing me and you slipped and fell and your head hit a rock. I was really worried, so I took you to my house.," he said, kind of scared.

"OH SURE HUNTER THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED!!! WAIT what? You took me here when I was out? And nothing happened last night?," I asked unsure

"Nothing at all,"he said sweetly. Then a smirk grew. "Of course, If you want something to happen I'm all up for that."

"Y-You pervert!," I said weakly, my brain conjuring up possibilities.

'No. Shut up Rose. Your better than this.' I thought to myself. 'haha you wish' my brain said back, thinking about Hunter's abs.

I sighed, looking up at Hunter. Which, he, by the way, is like 6'6 so I have to look up.

"Here are your shoes," he said, holding them up.

"Oh thanks.," I said, taking them. " oh crap! Nancy!"

"It's fine. She knows you're here. She and my mom are good friends so she doesn't mind you staying.," he said smiling, actually smiling, not a smirk. "Oh and one more thing," he said, the smirk returning. " There is a huge snow storm and school is canceled. Plus, Nancy doesn't want me driving so you are gonna stay at my place for about a week, more or less."

Oh shit. Yay life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short and I'm sorry about that but I'm having writers block. sigh. I love cliff hangers. but only when I know what is going to happen next. >:)