Chapter 6: "Worried?"

Makoto's P.O.V.

"Hey? Yuki?" Y/n snapping me back to reality. "Oh um..." "You ok?" I was daydreaming the whole thing. (A/n: That means you guys haven't kissed yet)

Y/n P.O.V

"Yeah I'm fine..." He said. It was silence between you guys. "You were in deep thought?" You said, to break the silence. He nodded. "*sigh* sorry to make you uncomfortable, I just wanted to check on you...that's all."

He gets up from the chair and walks towards the door. (Why did he want to check on me?) I got up from the chair and walk towards the door.

As I walked outside, Makoto was sitting on the steps of the stairs. "Hey, What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside....watching everyone?" He said coldly.

"No not really....why were you worried?" I asked. He looks straight, not even turned to me. "I I don't know?" He stuttered. "I don't get it? You were annoying last week and now you're being serious and cold."

He sighs. "I made a bet with junpei" (A bet?) "What bet?" "*sigh* Junpei said that I can't flirt or get with any girl." So he was pretending the whole time? "So...this is how you are?" He nods and gets up from the steps and turns to me.

"I'm not annoying, I just pretended to be happy." He's not happy? "Why arent you happy?" "I rather not talk about it, plus it's none of your business." He said coldly.

I walked towards the bluenette. "You didn't have to save me from falling on those steps, that way we shouldn't have met." With that you ran away, somewhere.