That emo guy (Boyxboy)

Justin's P.O.V

"Justin get your ass up!!" My mom yells from downstairs. I get off my bed, and walks to my closet. I grab a Black Veil Brides t-shirt, black ripped skinny jeans, and black boots.

I fix my hair in the mirror. "Great school fucking sucks" I mumble under my breathe. I walk downstairs to my mom and smiles. I grab my bag, runs outside putting music on. I walk to the bus stop and looks around at the boys. "Hot boys" I say out loud, I cover my mouth very fast. Everyone looks at me and laughs.

I walk on the bus and sits in the very back. I feel someone sit beside me and I look over at the person who sat beside me. "H-hi I'm Cody" a very short boy says as he sticks out his hand. "I'm Justin" I shake his hand, looks out the window.

The Cody guy has red and blue hair, he has blue eyes and is so adorable. He has brace which I think he looks so adorable!

We get to the school and I stand up, I'm pretty short for my age, 5'9

Cody P.O.V

The guy I sat beside named Justin is pretty tall, hehe. I'm 4'4 I'm short ^_^

Justin's P.O.V

I walk to my locker and opens it. I grab my books, and binders. I hear some people talking about Cody, I think they should be nice to this little guy. Hmmm I wonder if he is gay?? I will ask him soon.