Chapter Føur

Josh's POV
I forgot to message Tyler again, I tried to forget about him, I really tried. Today is the day I go back to Montana and I think it'd be a great idea if Tyler came to say goodbye.

Tyler's POV
I am driving Josh to the airport and my hands are trembling, I'm thinking of the song car radio because it's so quiet and I feel like sobbing that I have to let him go, safe flights home buddy I keep thinking. I can feel myself daydreaming.

Josh's POV
He's shaking and not focusing on the road, he really doesn't want me to go, but I have family in Montana and I have no time for relationships and I haven't even come out yet that I like a guy

Tyler's POV
I pulled into the car park and helped Josh unpack the car when he grabbed my arm and it was so strong I could feel his fingers left an imprint in my skin as I turned around and traced my fingers down his chest, his body was perfect I was blown away.

Josh's POV
I had chills all over as Tyler's soft touch made me tremble I had to make a move, I leant in and kissed him softly and made full eye contact after, we continued to kiss sensually I could feel his nails scratching my neck increasing pressure with every passing minute.

Tyler's POV
He was so strong but he kissed so softly he made me feel so special. The alarm went off that the plane was going to leave in 10 minutes so we shut the trunk and speed walked to the terminal, I gave him one final hug before he waved good bye.

Josh's POV
It was so so tough saying goodbye I promised I'd video call him when I get home in about 6 hours.