EPISODE 10

-------------------------------------

Note:

As this episode was too long... I'll post it on two parts... so free gift for all of you, both episode 10 and 11 will be posted!

Enjoy everybody, the story is touching to the end soon... so if any silent readers, I'll be happy to know your views too

Thanks to all!

-------------------------------------

Maheshwari Mansion...

Annapurna comes to Sujatta's room finding her mourning in her bed, her son's photo tightly hugged against her, she sits beside her and keeps quite. Sujatta looks to her and says:

"- I know what you want to say jiji, and I don't want to hear it!"

"- Sujatta, until when will you stay without food?"

Sujatta cries dramatically saying:

"- until I die and join my son ha! I know you're believing that chore and on what? You want me to stay quiet and accept her bl..."

The old woman is startled, she stops her:

"- SUJATTA!!! sshhh!!! How can you say that ? This is our Sanskar's child..."

"- NAHI!!!... I can't believe that! She was married to him for so long time and couldn't have a baby properly... they are separated, she becomes pregnant! My poor baby... Mere sanskar loved her so much! And she... "

She burst out crying more holding Sanskar's photo more, Annapurna feels bad for her, she caresses her hair saying:

"- Bas Sujatta, Bas! You said it, Sanskar loved Swara beyond boundaries... So she does, didn't you see her, how soulless she became without him? I feel like... May be, may be this baby is the unique reason she's still with us..."

"- ha let her have her baby while mine has gone forever! No one knows the fire burning in my heart! I had to lost my son twice... No one understands me..."

Annapurna takes her in her arms crying too, Sanskar was her son too! When she breaks their embrace, she wipes her sister's in law tears saying:

"- Sujatta... You have to know something"

She takes a deep breath then says her voice shaking with emotion:

"- don't blame Swara for what happened months ago... When she... She left our house with Ragini, she wasn't in her normal state... She was hurt and angry because... Because... she had a miscarriage when she fell in stairs, remember that day!"

Sujatta stays open mouthed for a moment, she recalls the accident frowning, Annapurna makes her look to her saying:

"- I was there when doctor saved her life in extremis preferring not transferring her to hospital cause she wouldn't survive the hemorrhage till that..."

"- but jiji..."

"- she refused to tell anyone about that, even hamara Sanskar, she preferred suffering alone"

Sujatta tries to remember those days after that, when Swara stayed at bed weak and her sister was nursing her silently while everyone was so worried for Laksh', Annapurna continues calmly:

"- This is our Swara, who did always her possible to protect that family... Who hidden her own pain to preserve her Sanskar in the worst moment of her life... The moment she needed him the most! Like today... You should have seen her this morning, for a moment you could imagine that we're in the so missed times, her smile illuminating our home again"