Chapter One

I don't know how I controlled that boy a month ago, but I do know how to use it. Just by focusing hard, I now can make a teacher give me an A+ on everything I do, make people do what I want when I want, and I can get away with everything. I found an easier way to control people and how to get them out of my trance.

I can get into someone's mind and shut their brain off to their uses, meaning they couldn't control themselves anymore. Then, I had the control of their body, mind, and everything else. Its like a game, thinks of The Sims for an example.

 Since that day with the boy and that girl, Macy and I've been best friends. Macy just sticks with me and never gets hurt by anyone. She enjoys being ignored by people who used to pick on her and so do I. Almost.

But that doesn't mean everyone ignores us completely.

 "Move it Goddess of Fat, " said a girl with blond hair and dark brown eyes pushing me out of her way and making me fall onto the floor. I glared at her; no one calls me Goddess of Fat and pushes me to the floor. I growled she is not getting away with this.

The bell rang and everyone grew silent and worked on his or her warm up.

 "Athena, what are you going to do?" Macy asked worried. She looked at me as I took out my camera that I used in photography class and a grape flavored lollipop. I popped the lollipop into my mouth and glaring at the Blondie. “I don’t like when you get that look…”

 "No cameras or candy in this class room, Athena. Aren't you going to start your warm up?" said the teacher.

 -Your going to let me do whatever I want and you will do nothing about it, and with that stupid warm up of yours, your giving me a hundred on that- I commanded turning her way and making direct eye contact with her going into her brain and shutting it off of her control.

Her face went completely blank and she was under my control. I smirked because she couldn't do anything to get out and be in control of herself and the class. I love my powers.

 -Call on the Blondie and make her go in front of the class. Go outside and stay there till the bell rings or in till I say so. -

 "Ashley come to the front of the class room" the teacher said, doing what I command her to do. The Blondie looked confused and went to the front like the teacher asked to. The teacher excused herself and went outside making the Blondie more confused. I turned my camera on and aimed it at the blond, getting ready for the show.

 -Blondie go speak to the class and tell them your name and do the chicken dance while making chicken noises, make a complete full of your self. -  I set my camera to video mode and started filming her.

 "My name is Ashley Caspian" she said and then started to do the chicken dance while making chicken noises. The whole class burst out laughing. She stopped and started to act like a chicken.

 "This is so going on You Tube!" I laughed.

 "But that's not nice, and she'll be embarrassed for the rest of her life" Macy said.

 "So, you shouldn't go calling me names and pushing me" I said and smirked. -Call yourself a big baby and tell your crush you love them, cry for them, tell them you want them-

 "I'm a big baby!" she screamed, "I love you Erica!" she started crying, "I love you and I want you!" She sobbed and sobbed. Everyone continued laughing. Erica, the brunet with light blue eyes, looked shocked and went bright red. Opps, she did the opposite of what I had in mind…oh well.

"She's lesbian!" one yelled.

 "Ashley's a lesbian, Ashley's a lesbian!" the class said again and again. I snapped my fingers and she was out of my trance. "Ashley's a lesbian, Ashley's a lesbian!"

She grew bright red, her eyes widened and more tears went down her face. She ran out the classroom just as the bell rang.

 "Time for Photography Class!" I said getting up and swinging my bag over my shoulder. I waited for her to get her stuff so we could leave. She stayed completely quiet on the way to our class, which wasn’t really like her.

 When we got to the class, the teacher said we were having a free day.

Good, this is the only class I pay attention, learn, and actually work to get a grade. Besides, I always get good grades in this class.

 Macy sits to a computer that is next to mine while I logged on and went online; she was still quiet. I found a site where I could make my own blog. Smirking to myself and click on it and started making the blog. I made the background colorful and with lollipops, the title, Lollipop Girl, was big and it change to different colors.

 I didn't write down my name in it, but I did make a video gallery where I posted the video of Ashley. On the bottom I wrote down 'The Lesbian Dancing Chicken'. When I was happy with it I saved it but didn't publish my blog just yet.

 "Do you really think that is nice?" Macy said breaking out of her silence.

 "Since when did you care about bullies before?" I said and got on another site to play games.

 "Since you became one!" she snapped.

 "Don't you dare say that again!" I said accidentally commanding her. She gasped before her face went blank. I never used my powers on her before in my life. I snapped my fingers and her expression formed into a shock one, she shivered.

 "Whoa, that was... okay I will never say that..." she whispered.

"Yeah, you better" I said, "And this is my school, I can make anyone do whatever I want, don't you forget that Macy, don’t you ever forget that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SMALL IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE: I'M NOT AGAINST GAYS OR LESBIANS! I SUPPORT THEM! I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THEM. I actually love them :3