Chapter Øne

Tyler's POV
I agree I love living in North Carolina, the palm trees and the sunshine it all makes an American dream. I work at a restaurant for a living serving out hand made sandwiches from my slightly crippled hands. I knew I was something more than this, I am a big fan of famous rappers who express their feelings through music and are passionate about what words they create, it fantasises me that even I can relate to exactly what they mean...
Oh shit! I've just cut myself I better sort this before my manager accuses me of daydreaming.

Josh's POV
Being a professional drummer is hard when you don't have a definite band to perform with, I'm currently visiting North Carolina to work with this starting band, I got hungry so I went to this local restaurant, the menu didn't have a lot of choice just a few sandwich and salad dishes. I waited around for about 10 minutes for some service so I thought I'd better go up to the counter myself, the manager seemed rather nasty to someone the workers in there, especially a certain one of them.

Tyler's POV
The manager has noticed that I have injured myself yet again and he won't stop shouting at me, he's taking me off the food duty for a short while and he has placed me on the till, there seemed to be somebody who looked rather impatient so I took his order as fast as I could. He looked so cute with his hair, tattoos and the slight aggressiveness in his voice. I began to stutter embarrassingly in front of him I couldn't help myself.

Josh's POV
The guy taking my order was stuttering and slurring his words, I couldn't help but see him staring at my tattoo sleeve, he couldn't possibly be interested in me? I'm not even gay, why am I getting slightly light headed watching him? No I'll have to stop I've got other things to focus on. He asked for my name and my table number and I just walked back to my table.

Tyler's POV
I hope to God he didn't notice me looking too much and the fact I'm sweating, I've never felt this way before, well not to a guy at least, what is going on with me? I have his name! His name is Josh, wow what a name, Josh. Oh no I zoned out and didn't notice the other customers lining up, I could see Josh staring at me through the crowd out the corner of my eye, so I asked for assistance while I made my way to Josh's table.

Josh's POV
Oh he's coming now, I need to act cool, I'm totally straight how can I even have feelings for a guy, did he notice me staring? I'm going to ask for his name...

Tyler's POV
He looked so lonely on the table on his own but he looked so happy when I served him, no way, he's asked me for my name! I've totally forgotten my name what is wrong with me today?

Josh POV
His name is Tyler, I love that name, I mean I'd love to have that name. Tyler is also a girls name too right? No wonder why I'm getting feelings he has a unisex name, oh who am I kidding, I think I like him!