Chapter 1

"Rachael!",my mom called from the dining room. I pretended not to hear her cause I was still busy with my game"cooking fever"

A really addictive game
Rachael!  My mom called out even louder. Yes mom? I replied from my room. Would you come and do the dishes quickly? "Alright mom" I replied with a piece of chocolate in my mouth.
I doubt if mom heard that
I tried getting up from my scattered bed. I finally got up and made my way through the door, trying my best to avoid stepping on my clothes that lied on the ground. I ran down the stairs, went to the dinning room, packed all the plates and washed them. They weren't much since it was only I and my mom who lived in the house.

Before I forget, I am Rachael Parker, 17 years of age, I live with my dad(Raphael Parker) in the states and just for back to visit my mom(Samantha Parker).
After washing the , I dried then and put them in order.

I went back to my room to continue my game. After some minutes, I heard footsteps approaching my door and before i could put my room in order my door swung open. Rachael!,My mom said as she stood by the door with her mouth open. What is this? Rachy u are 17 and just take a look at yourself room, I stupidly turned around like I don't know my room was in a great mess. I was still putting on my PJs and I had sweet in my mouth. I eat a lot if junks if u must know but believe me am not fat, I still do my body fitting exercise.
Why is your room scattered this early. "This is 8:30 am, Rachy"mom said like she was trying to make a point clear and it's Saturday for goodness sake.
"I have a wall clock and a calendar so why does she have to tell me I said under my breath. "
I didn't know what to say so I just stared at my mom who stood by the door waiting for answers she won't get,my phone buzzed and it was a message from my best friend Phoebe.
Phoebe Madison was my best friend right from childhood and we got back from the states together.
I was about to read the text when I remembered mom was still standing by the door waiting for answers. Am waiting Rachy, why is your room like this? I tried forming lies in my head but they weren't coming, ummm I was looking for my..... The door bell rang suddenly and I ran out of my room slightly pushing my mom. U shouted over my head,"am going to get the door mom". I was so happy because I could escape from my mom's series of question.
I opened the door and I just stood there almost drooling, there was a super hot guy standing In front of me. Light skinned, tall, blond hair covering part of his eye and of all totally handsome. I got hold of my self when I heard mom's Voice, "who is at the door Rachy?" I ignored moms question.

Me: Hi!
My hazel eyes locked with his dark blue eyes .

Him: Hi!
He replied sounding cool

Me: How can I be of help to u?
I said trying to retrieve my gaze.

Him : Is this the apartment of Samantha Parker

Me: Yes? Hope no problem
I replied rather cool

Him: No. Just wanna pass a message

Me: OK, am Rachael by the way

Him: Evan

My eye went up from his hair down to his feet and he was really looking good. It was just then I remembered I was still putting on my Harry Potter PJ. Oh my God, my hair is so scattered, am not putting on a bra, did he notice my boobs, were they falling? I asked no-one in particular under my breath. I then looked at my boobs.

Ummm come on in, I said gently trying not to feel embarrassed. Have a seat I said to him as i walked to the kitchen to call my mom. Mom was preparing sandwiches.
She loves cooking so don't blame me if I eat alot.

You have a visitor Mom, who is it? Evan; he said his name is Evan. Ohh Evan she said add she walked out of the kitchen.
Good morning, Mrs Parker. Good morning dearie mom said as she leaned forward to hug him." You came right in time Evan", mom said. I just finished making sandwich and I think you should have some before you go. Rachy mom called out, please get some sandwich for Evan. By the way Evan this is my daughter "Rachael ",she just got back from the states not quite long. Evan just nodded and I went into the kitchen to get the sandwich. I then said to my self;why does he have a child personality,well I don't care. I brought the sandwich and handed it over to him; mom and Evan were already talking. So my dear how is Evelyn,she is pretty good ma'am he replied rather gently. Okay then send my my greetings to her when u get home alright?
Sure ma'am he replied.
Actually she sent me to let u know about our little get together party tomorrow. OK then I will be there. Mom told him; Evan didn't stay long before he went home. I questioned my mom about Evan and it was more like an interrogation.

I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter
Sorry if there were any mistakes
Please don't forget read, vote, comment and follow .
Thanks love u all