The babysitter

I was sitting on the couch when my phone rang, I picked it up and answer it.

"Hello"

"Hi is this Hannah?"

"Yes it is how can I help you?"

"Well I was wondering if you could babysit my baby tonight?"

"Ok sure that sounds good what time should I be over?"

"Is 7:30 ok?"

"Ya that's fine!" She gave me the address and hung up.

I look at my phone and it was 5:00 I decided to take a shower. After that I walked to my closet to pick out what I was going to wear. I finally settled for a pair of faded shorts and a white T-shirt. I walked into my bathroom and pulled my blonde hair up into a messy bun and put on a little makeup. I looked at my phone it was 7:00 so I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my purse and headed out the door.

I pulled into the drive way of a huge house and got out. I knocked on the door and waited till a man with dark brown hair answered the door.

"Hi you must be Hannah I'm Greg,come on in. I smiled.

I walked Inside, the house was very homie it smelled like cookies. I waited till a women with blonde hair appeared she smiled. " Hi I'm Denise it's nice to meet you.

I smiled back "it's nice to meet you too."

"Would you like to see the like man you're going to be watching?"

"Yes!"

She lead me in to the living room and right in the middle of the floor was a little baby boy playing with a few toys.

"This is Theo." Denise picked him up.

"Awe he's adorable!"

"Haha thank you!"

Greg appeared from the hallway trying to tie his tie, "My brother might stop by later tonight to see Theo." he said as he attempted to tie his tie. Denise set Theo down and walked over to Greg and took the tie from him and tied it for him.

She showed me around and told me what time he should go to bed and that kinda stuff. Then Greg looked at the clock "We should get going."

I pick up Theo and walked over to Denise and Greg and they kissed him and said good bye then they left.

I sat Theo down and we played till he started to get fussy then I put him in his high chair and fed him. I thought about what would happen to my white shirt if I fed theo peas so I found an apron and pulled that on. I picked up the spoon with a glop of mashed peas. Once he was finished I pulled him out and walked into the kitchen to clean him up. There was a knock on the door then it opened. "Theo it's uncle Niall!!" I heard a man with a Irish accent call. He came down the hall and into the kitchen. He was a tall boy with blonde hair. He looked at Theo then me. " Oh Hi there I'm Niall and you are?"

"Hannah. It's nice to meet you." I replied.

"So how has little Theo been for you?" He asked as I hand Theo over to him.

"He's been perfect!" I looked at Theo and smiled.

"Isn't he just perfect!?" He asked looking down a Theo then at me.

"Ya." I quietly replied. Niall looked at me and smiled then walked into the living room to play with Theo while I cleaned up the mess Theo made with the food.

I walked over to the living room and sat down on the couch watching Niall play with Theo. I had never seen a guy play with a baby as soft and gentile. Niall looked up at me with this big smile. "Hannah I think Theo..."

Before he could even finish his sentence I knew what he was gonna say so I got up and picked him up off the floor and walked him up stairs into his room and laid him down on the changing table.

I walked back down the stairs with Theo. Niall was sitting on the couch I walked into the kitchen I grabbed a bottle from the microwave that I had put in there before I when upstairs. I walked into the living room and got one of his blankets off the floor. "Niall do you want to fed Theo his bottle?"

Niall held his arms out and I handed Theo and the bottle. He cradled Theo in his arms. I shut off the tv and sat on the other couch. I watched Niall feed him till the bottle was gone and Theo was sleeping. Niall looked up at me. "He's beautiful when he sleeps." I smiled.

"He sure is, would you like me to put him upstairs in bed?"

He handed him to me. I walked slow and quietly up the stairs. I laid him down and walked out shutting the Door quietly.

When I walked back down Niall was sitting on the couch waiting for me. I sat down on the couch next to him. "You're really good with him!"

"Thanks,he's just a little angle."

"Oh ya." I laughed a little thinking about him.

I got a text from Denise asking if Theo was sleeping! I walked upstairs to check on him. I took a picture of him to send her.

Then I went back downstairs. Me and Niall talked the rest on the night.

Around 9:00 Greg and Denise came home.

"Hi guys how was theo?" Greg asked Denise headed up stairs to go see tho.

"He was wonderful we had no problem with him at all."

"Great!, hey lad what's going on?" Him and Niall talked and I went upstairs

I walked into Theos room, the light was on. Denise was changing the now awake and happy Theo.

"He was perfect!" I told her smiling.

She smiled. " I'm glad I didn't want him giving you a hard time." She laid Theo down as I walked out and back down stairs. We all stood by the front door. Greg walked into the room and handed me money from watching Theo.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Thank you! We would love to have you babysit for us again!"

"Wow that would be great, just give me a call when ever you need a sitter."

Just as I was about to walk out Niall offered to walk me to my car.

We walked to my car in silents. I reached for my car door when he grabbed my hand. I looked up at him he looked nervous.

"Hey before you leave I was just wondering if you maybe you would..like to...go to like a movie or something..sometime?

"I would love to!" I answered. A smile appeared on his face and I could tell he was relieved.

"Really? Great!" We exchanged numbers then I got into my car. I smiled at Niall before pulling out of the drive way.

I pulled into my drive way and walked inside. Emily my roommate was sitting on the couch watching tv. I went into my room and put on some sweats and washed my face. Then I walked back out and plopped down on the couch. "Hey how was it?" Muffled Emily who was stuffing popcorn into her mouth. "Great! There was this guy..." I explained.

"Really was he cute?" She asked.

"Ya, and we are gonna go out."

"Well it's about time!" She said.

"What?" I asked a little surprised.

"You haven't had a date in a while. Ever scents you and Danny broke up you haven't gone on a date in like 4 months!" She told me.

***********************************

Danny was my ex. We dated for about 4 years I thought we were going to be together forever and then one day he dumped me! I was a complete mess after that. But now things are gonna change.

***********************************

"I got up and headed into my room and got in bed. As I was laying there I was thinking about Niall and everything that happened tonight and I was actually exited! Tonight I felt something different when I was with Niall I don't know what it was about him,maybe it was his smile, or his voice, or his eyes, or laugh but I new he was going to be different!