SEXY DIARY

Dear Diary,

Today I had my first lesbian experience. It felt so amazing, like that was exactly what i needed. But enough of the chit chat heres the story.

      I was laying down on my bed in my dorm room, my roommate Leana was in the shower. Leana is really outspoken, shes fearless, and beautiful we were bestfriends. About 30 minutes later Leana comes out the shower without a Towel. I dont know why, but i couldnt take my eyes off of her perfect body. Her skin was flawless, her hair was wet, she had a nice round booty, nice perky breast, a flat stomach, and a nice shaved kitty.
"You see sum you like?" Leana laughed. My cheeks got red and i was embarrsed i hadnt realized i was starring that hard. "Its okay... you gotta body on you to i be lookin." she winked as she turned around to lotion her skin. She began to lotion her skin slowly bending over giving me a full shot of her kitty. I mean im not gay, ive never been with a girl, or thought about a girl but this was most sexiest thing Ive ever seen.

     My thoughts were interrupted by a touch of soft lips on mine. I was stunned. I sat up surprised eyes wide as ever.
"Whaa....?"
I jumped off the bed and backed up into the wall. She walked over to me pressed her body against mine, why did i choose to where a spighetti strap shirt and panties today with no bra. She kissed me, her tongue entanged with mine. I broke the kiss. "What....you dont like me Julie? Its good to try new things, i never had a white girl before." she smiled seductively.

       "No ... i ... i...dont...i ...i d...do..." my words were coming out all jumbled. I felt her hand shove into my underwear and start rubbing me. I dont know what came over me, but i was panting and moaning so loud, i didnt mean it , it just slipped out.
; "See....i knew you'd like it." she whispered as she rubbed me faster. I was clenching onto the wall as my legs started to tremble.
"Ooooohhh...uhhnnn...hmmmm...shhhhiii..." i was nearly screaming, her fingers were so soft. I can feel my toes curling into the dorm floor. "Ooooooo.... yesss! yesss!....aauughhh!" these sensations i was feeling was to much for me to handle, i havent felt this in a long time. I wasnt long before i juiced all over her fingers.
She removed her fingers and sucked her fingers.

       "Im so embarresed." I was out of breath. Leana laughed as she washed her hands she came out the bathroom and started dressing.
"Dont be.....its a new experience for you, plus i love virgin p*ssy."
In class that little thing that happened earlier was all on my mind. I was thinking crazy sh*t like... Am i gay? Is she going to try to do something later? Am i going to let her? Does she want a relationship? Is she kinky? Is she a freak....is she going to sprinkle cocaine on my ass then eat it? ...... Okay i was really bugging out. Anyways, when i got to the dorm i didnt expect her to be there.

      ; But when i opened the door she was there. I really didnt know what to say to her. I heard her laugh before she said "Still thinking bout earlier huh?" she laughed again. I turned around gave her one of the craziest looks like she was in my mind or something. I turned away from her and started taking off my clothes. When i was down to my underwear she walked up to me and unhooked my bra.
     My bra fell to the floor, she stood behind me and massaged my breast. I sighed, it felt so good. She slid down my panties, i stepped out of them and turned to face her, she was already naked. We kissed deeply as she layed me downon the bed as she climbed ontop of me never breaking our kiss.
"Wait....wait..." i was nervous.
"Whats wrong?"
"I never....i never did this...a"
"Shhh...i got you, just go with the flow". We Kissed passionately. She kissed down my body as i opened my legs wider. Her mouth kissed at my second mouth and i moaned, her lips were big and luscious. It felt like she was tongue kissing my p*ssy.

      "Mmmm....yes..." i closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations of her stiff tongue. Ive gotten head before but never like this. She actually took her time. She flicked at my kitty fast as she inserted her fingers into my womanhood. I gasp and arched my back. "Ooohhh sh*t....ohhh my god! Right there! .... Dont Stop!!" Leana listened to my demand and never stopped, she stayed right on the spot. It was driving me crazy. My whole body was shaking, i felt like a toilet, the water built up and flushed. I took a deep breath and smiled i felt like a brand new person.

       She crawled up to me and kissed me, i can taste myself on her. I can feel her moving her hips as if she was a boy. The feeling of our p*ssy's rubbing together was the most fascinating feeling of my life. She grinded faster and faster.
"Mmmm...Julie, ....you....ohhh you feel so good!" Leana moaned as thrusted her hips. Julie grinded against Leana. "Ooooo....f*ck...im ...im ...almost....ohh my godd." I was on my highest peak.
"Noo.. dont get there yet i want to....do it...together!" Leana groaned as she pressed her body harder against mine and grind faster. "Ughhh....uuhnnn...yess ....yes Ju....lieeee..!" I felt her body jerk as mines did. We juiced together , then she rolled off me. We starred at each other.
"You know we cant be..."
She laughed hysterically and said "I know"

P.s... We still mess around here and there. But Diary that is my story.

-----------------

****AUTHORS NOTE****

Comment Tell Me What you think :*