Life Without You

Warning: this chapter is sad so if you don't like sad stories don't read this part.

Your POV
"(Y/N)! Hurry up!" Rin yells towards me. "Don't you see I'm trying!" I shout back. I finally catch up with him and we hide in a small shed we found. Rin and I were told to go on a mission but no one told us the thing we're fighting is a huge freaking monster. And when I say huge I mean like HUGE. "D-did it h-hurt you?" Rin says out of breath. "N-no I don't t-think so," I say, also out of breath. He nods his head as a response. I then look at the bottom of his shirt and notice blood dripping from it. "Uh Rin," I say. "What's wrong?" He asks. I point down by his shirt where the blood is. He lifts his shirt up and there's a giant scratch with blood seeping out. "Oh Jesus Christ," I say while covering my mouth. "Rin it's an open wound," I say. He looks at me me, worried. "Which means you'll bleed out," I say. (A/N ok I'm not a doctor but I'd imagine it would be right? Ok sorry continue on) "Rin we're thousands of miles away from the academy," I say, freaking out. "I know, I know," He says in a panic.

-A few hours later-
Rin fell asleep. I check his bite wound once more. It's gotten worse and worse by the hour. And right now it looks so nasty and horrible. I shake Rin awake. He opens his eyes. Tears begin to escape my eyes and he sits up and hugs me. "(Y/N) I'll be okay, don't worry. We're going to get out of here and I'm going to get this thing fixed okay?" He says. I nod my head.

Suddenly, a noise is heard from outside. Curious, I get up to go look. "No (Y/N) don't. What if it's the monster!!" Rin says. When he says that, the roof of the shed is broken off of and the monster looks inside. It sees us. "(Y/N) we have to run," Rin says. "You can't walk though," I say. "Go without me," He says. "No way in hell am I doing that," I say.

The monster swoops down on us and I duck my head. It swoops down again, grabbing Rin by his chest. "Rin!!" I yell. It puts Rin down and goes for me next. I cover my head but it never grabs me. Rin stood in front of me. It realizes Rin isn't me and puts him down again. The monster soon leaves. "Rin, that dumbass," I say to him, in tears. "Why would you do that? I deserve to die and when I'm about to, you step in," I say. "(Y-Y/N) don't ever say that you're not a strong, beautiful person and that you
don't deserve to live," Rin says. "I-I love you so much, thank you for being an amazing girlfriend," He says. I begin to cry harder. "I-I love you too," I say. His eyes close. I hug his corpse. "Rin," I say while crying. "It's not fair!" I yell.

Suddenly, I hear a noise but not a monster noise, a noise like a helicopter. The doors open to the shed and I see Yukio and Shura. "Oh my god (Y/N)!" Shura says. They get closer and see Rin's body. "H-he died p-protecting me," I say while crying once more. "I'm so sorry Yukio," I say while hugging Yukio. Yukio is too upset to say anything. "How long have you been out here by yourself?" Shura asks as I pull away from Yukio. "A few minutes," I say while wiping away a few tears. "Alright come on kid lets get you back to the academy," she says. I look back at Rin's body once more. I'll miss him forever.

Did you cry? Cause I did while writing this. Anyway I was thinking about doing one of those meet the author type deals but idk if you guys would be up for it. If you are comment yes and if you aren't then I guess don't comment at all. I was thinking I'd do a 20 facts about me. Also I'm sorry if the title sucks I can't think of good chapter names ever lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for reading, bye!! ^_^