Meeting him

--------

So second chapterrrrr thank u all so much for the supportt! I cant believe ppl r actually interested in my stories noww >_< im sooooo happy rnnnn!!!!

Anyways enjoyyy :p

--------

After i got dropped of at my house i was asked if i still wanted to maybe go see a movie. Though i said no. Though i had a strange feeling as f/n walked back to the car with a weird grin on her face. 

I shrugged it off.

I sat on my bed contemplating on the embarrassing encounter with Yuri Plisetsky! I wandered if he hated me for disturbing him. I hoped he didn't it was soooo embarrassing!!!!

I felt like i was never gonna see him...why didn't i get the autograph!? Ugghhh so frustrating!!

I got up. Maybe i would see him again....i hoped i would.

Suddenly my phone began to ring. The caller id read f/nn(friend nick name). 'Oh my god! Guess what!?' Said f/n excitedly. 'What? Did Jason propose to you or something?' I asked annoyed, i had already missed the figure skating, embarrassed myself infront of one of the most famous skaters...plus ended up getting on the bad side of the receptionist...i didn't need her bragging about her random crush. All i wanted was to see Yuri. 

'Ohhh! Just guuesss!!' She squealed excitedly. I rolled my eyes. 'Jason said he wanted to take another step into the relationship?' I asked getting pissed. 'No! Yuri Plisetsky is at my house right now!' She screamed. 'Stop. Just please...i'v had enough today.' I said angrily. 'Come on. Im serious, wait let me show you proof!' She said. She dropped, i expected her to show me Jason, though i looked at the messages and found a surprised Yuri Plisetsky. 

F/nn: See i told you so!

I was so shocked, i cant believe it...i cant...how could she mock me like this. I called her back. 'Please tell me your joking, how could you?! You know how much i like him!' I yelled, as tears stung my eyes. 

'No! Come on don't be sadd! My mom begged him to come! Though he said that he'd only skate once, only cause he had a lot of free time. I wiped my tears, 'Seriously!? So! You're not just saying tahat to make me jelous?' I asked. 

'Yes! Im you're best friend i would never do that!' She said. 'Now get your sad ass over here!' She said. 

I squealed putting on my most casual, but comfortable clothes. I told my parents about it, and they didn't seem to mind. I ran out, and got on my scooter and rode all the way to her house.

I couldn't believe it...Yuri Plisetsky, my celebrity crush...was actually going to see me! Again! 

When i opened the door, firs f/mn(friend's mom name) turned to face me smiling, i smiled back, as she welcomed me in, and then i could tell from the bleached blonde hair, and the green tea eyes, and that stoic expression, it was Yuri Plisetsky...the famous russian skater.

I felt my heart beat faster than ever.

---------------