New school, new start.

A/N Hey you guys here is the first chapter of my story :) Hope you like it i know my english is not perfect but anyway here it is :) And if you waant to listen to a song during you can listen to the song that Alice is singing it's called "Bound to you" and it's from the movie "Burlesque" I haven't seeen that movie yet... :) I have a link for it to the right :) enough said read the story now :p

I was playing guitar. In a forest. On a stone. My life didn't look that perfect for me right now. I gave out a sight and looked up to the sky. One tree a bit away there was a few crows sitting on the branches.

"Eurgh get away..." I muttered at the crows. Some of them flew away but there was still about five left in the tree.

You can call me weird but when I wanted to be alone I really wanted to be ALONE. So I played really loud on my guitar and then everybody except one flew away.

"So your stubborn?" But the pitch black crow just looked at me.

Your talking to a crow Alice! Stop before someone thinks your going out of your mind. And now I'm talking with my self in my head too...

"Stay there then." I gave the crow a evil look.

I started to play Christina Aguilera's "Bound to you". When I came to the last chorus I closed my eyes and just sang.

Then I slowly opened them and looked up to the sky. I leaned back and laid down on the stone and looked at the clouds.

Then the crow gave out a croak. "Way to ruin a moment..."

I sat up again and looked at the watch that was hanging around my neck in a long chain. Half past one. It had been over an hour since I had went away. I took up my guitar. But before I started to walk I gave one look at the crow. It looked my straight in my eyes it looked like it wanted to tell me something.

Now your just being ridiculous Alice.

Then I walked away but I remembered exactly the way I took so I could come back.

I opened the front door. "I'm home!!!"

"Where have you been? We have been waiting for you for more then a hour!!" My mom came running in to the hallway with my dad close behind.

"What are you talking about? I told you I was going out." I walked towards the stairs.

"That was one and a half hour ago!!!" My dad said.

"What's so wrong with that I have been out longer before."

"But you don't know how to find something around here!!! And we didn't know where you were!!!" My mom was clearly worried.

"You need to relax a bit more. I'm home now so no need to worry." Then I walked up the stairs to my room. That sounded really weird. My room...

"Dinner is ready in five minuets!!!!" My dad screamed after me.

Normally they would probably start an argument about that I was away and that I just left when they were talking to me. But not today. I guess it was because they thought that this whole moving situation was "hard for me" as my dad had said.

I placed my guitar against the wall and looked around in the room. When was all my things coming? The good thing about moving was that my mom had promised me that I could do whatever I wanted with my new room.

I walked down the stairs and in to the kitchen because dinner was ready. My mom had made the most simply meal ever: pasta with meatballs. Not my favourite meal though...

"When are the rest of my things coming?" I had realised that it wasn't that smart of me to just bring two pair of jeans...

"The truck is coming with them tomorrow." My dad answered me.