Jerome smiled and did a graceful bow with a smile.  Harley felt something wasn't right, this wasn't in the script.  Theo was up to something, and she would protect her Chocolate at any cost.  

"Enough,"  Theo said again, "For God sakes, enough."  

Jerome stepped forward with a finger in the air. "I'm curious as to what your business is here, Mr...."

"Theo Galavan,"  he said.  

"Well, Mr. Theo Galavan,"  Jerome said putting a hand on the side of his face.  "If you don't sit down, I'm gonna shot you in the face," Jerome said walking away.  Harley kept her eyes on Theo, not knowing his intentions for Jeromes well being.  

"I know you have some human decency left in you,"  Theo said.  

Jerome made a strange face and pointed at himself with a confused smile.  

"If you need to take a hostage, take me."  Harleys eyes became slits.  "But let these people go home."  Harley had enough of this man.  She found a hammer off stage and snuck up behind him.  

Jerome watched Harley with a wide smile on his face as Theo was oblivious to Harley's intentions.  "Let these people go home to their families to their children." Harley smacked the hammer over Theos head with great joy as he crumbled to the floor.  The crowd screamed in Harley's crime.  

"Booorring!"  She groaned.  

"Right!"  Jerome agreed with Harley.  

/////////////////////////////////////////////

"Hold very, still."  Jerome said pointing a gun at an old man with an apple on his head.  

He inhaled deeply, sticking his tongue out to wet his lips in a smile.  

"Oh!  I can't look,"  Jerome said, putting his hand over his eyes.  

Jerome lowered the gun level with the mans face, but when he pulled the trigger, it wasn't a bullet that was shot out, but water.

Harley laughed loudly, Jerome opened his eyes and looked at the gun.

"Damn!"  Jerome said turning around to grab the look alike gun laying in the table.

"Turn around!"  Jerome commanded the old man.  

The old man turned around, and Jerome shot the apple off the man head, and the crowd gasped in shock.  Harley shouted in a whoot and the audience was silent.  

"Well clap!"  Jerome commanded.  Uneasily the crowd clapped as he laughed.  

"So, Lee,"  Harley asked, "How's Jim doing?"  

"I hope he's not blaming himself for this whole 'Essen being killed,' thing,"  Harley said smirking.  

"You are one crazy little girl,"  Lee said.  Harley in anger, smacked Lee across the face.  

"Ya know, I'm gonna make a prediction,". Harley started to spin the wheel in which Lee groaned in nauseated discomfort.  

"Within a year, Jim and Babs will be back together.  Wanna know why?"  Harley taunted the woman. Spinning her around until she was upside down 

"Because we're the same!"  Barbara shouted stepping onto stage in her pink show costume.  Harley turned and clapped excited as Babs walked onto stage to stand before the crowd.  

"Babs!  You're just in time for the show!"  Harley cheered.  Babs stood over the upside down Lee and smiled.  

"We both have a dark side,"  Barbara said turning Lee upright again.