Chapter 11

We ran down the stairs to tell his parents we were off. Jeremy's mother said to call once the concert was over to let her know that we were on our way home.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, we got to go!" Jeremy said pulling me out the door.

"I promise we will call!" I yelled back as I was yanked out the door.

            Once in the car Jeremy started to blast his playlist and we started to sing to the music. We arrived about two hours before the concert started and got to the front row to stand. I swear that it was a dream, everything was going so perfectly. We started to talk to some other kids who got here early as well and they were pretty cool.

"Yeah, I love Black Veil Brides, but I really came to see Farewell, My Love. I haven't seen them play live yet so I am excited, where I've already seen Black Veil Brides live, so I mean, it should be a good concert." This girl said.

"You've seen BVB play already? That is so cool! Did you meet the band?"

"Yeah, they were so cool, stay afterwards and meet them if you can, and get an autograph and picture. It's worth it, trust me." The girl said.

            We all chatted until people started to arrive; we then fought to keep out spot. The outcome was great, so many people came, and just in time too, the concert was going to start any minute now. I was so excited, there are really no words to describe how I felt. Everyone was shouting because the lights started to flicker. People started to push against us, which made my side hurt but I ignored it best I could. Soon four people came on stage; they were Farewell, My Love. They knew how to get a crowd pumped, and then they started to play Portraits. I basically knew all the lyrics since Jeremy played their songs a bazillion times at the house today. Jeremy and I sang along and were jumping up and down. They played about five songs and then Black Veil Brides came on.

            The room got ten times louder when they walked on stage. They started to play one of the new songs from their new CD. That night was amazing; jumping, singing, and having a blast. The night felt like it would never end. Sadly they played their last song around twelve thirty. We got outside around one and most of the audience had left, but there were some stragglers waiting outside for Black Veil Brides to come out. When they came out there were some shrieks from some girls. Jeremy and I made our way over. There weren’t too many people so we got a picture and an autograph and actually had a conversation with them. I could see the happiness and excitement in Jeremy's eyes. I felt like I was dreaming when we were on our way home.

"Best. Night. Ever." I said.

"Completely." Jeremy said almost in a trance.

            We were both on a high from that night. When we got home I realized that we forgot to call his mom. She was sitting on the couch when we came home. She looked relieved to see us. Jeremy said sorry, but explained how we got distracted when we got a picture, autograph and had a conversation with them. She looked so happy to see us so excited.

"I am glad you two had a great night, but time to go to bed; you don't have to sleep, but just rest. Otto, how do you feel?" Jeremy's mother asked.

"Oh, um, sore, but I'm fine really." I said still in a high that made everything better.

"Alright, goodnight you two." She said as she went upstairs.

            Jeremy and I went to his room and talked for a while and then we went to bed, Jeremy gave me his bed and he made one on the floor out of a bunch of comforters. In the morning I realized I had slept in. Walking downstairs Jeremy and his parents were eating a late breakfast.