About the Book

First things first for those who don't know them I will be giving you all the Dere types that I know BUT not all of them will be in the book.

The "Dere" Types:

Yandere: Sweet on outside, hostile on inside. Will do ANYTHING for the person they admire, even kill.

Tsunedere: Hostile on outside, sweet on inside. Refuse the fact that they like someone even though deep down they know they like them.

Kuudere: Seems to not care much for others but on the inside they really do care.

Dandere: Shy, non-talkative. Become more talkative.

Deredere: Nice to everybody.

Himedere: Believe is the upmost importance. Looks down on others. Only female. (Hime means Princess)

Oujidere: Male version of Himedere. (Ouji means prince)

Kamidere: They think they are god. They think that everything they say and do should be correct. Blame the rest of society is they're wrong.

Undere: Agree to everything one person says.

Kanedere: Hold an EXTREAM obsession to money and power. The gold diggers.

Mayadere: Start as the bad guy but becomes good.

Okay, that's all the Dere types! Now I just wanna say that this is my first xReader so it might not be the best but I'm sure you will still enjoy it! And I will always be open to ideas to add in the story!