(24)

( AUTHOR NOTE: You know it's been too long when you log in and the entire layout of wattpad has changed. I know y'all probably hate me and I know I've lost readers, but again... Trying to juggle school, publishing on amazon, and being a kid all at once. I am currently on a three day weekend and so hopefully ( NOT GONNA PROMISE BECAUSE WHEN I DO I END UP BREAKING THEM ) I can update a few more times. 

I had to reread this story to see what direction I want to take and I finally have everything figured out. ) 

Robyn

"Baby please," I moaned, arching my back as she held my body in place. She slurped and flicked her tongue along the sensitive area of my clit and I was a wreck. I couldn't do anything but take the abuse as she made my entire body quake with ecstasy. "Baby, I'm so close." 

"Hold it," Kehlani instructed, taking a moment from assaulting my spot before plunging in two fingers. I gasped, pulling the pillow over my mouth and biting down on the fluffy bed accessory. 

"Baby!" I arched my back. I probably looked like a scene from the exorcism, as I cried out. I could feel my climax as Kehlani continued to suck and nibble on my clit. I was completely spent by the time I rode out my climax. 

"You so hard headed," Kehlani shook her head as she stood up from between my legs. She licked her lips and eyed me like a full course meal. 

"I'm tired, baby," I sighed, laying flat on the bed, my chest rising and falling irregularly. 

For the last three days, we've been in this hotel room. We spent Valentine's Day in bed, only moving to get room service. We were literally isolated from the rest of the world. This break from reality was really comforting, knowing that regardless of our arguments and hard times, we'd be able to push through. 

After sharing a warm shower, we dried off and laid in the bed. Kehlani wrapped her arms around me and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I smiled and rubbed her back. We fell asleep. 

I awoke to the sound of knocking on the hotel door. I frowned. "Baby get the-" 

"No," Kehlani frowned. 

I hit her and stood up. I put on my robe before walking out to the front of the hotel and opened the door. 

"Hey," Mel greeted. 

"Um, Mel? What are you doing here?" I asked, looking at her suspiciously. She'd left the hotel and I hadn't talked to her since. Now she was popping back up? Hmm. 

"Hey Rob, I left something on the couch before I left. Can I get it?" She asked. 

I shrugged. "Come on in." 

I opened the door wide enough for her to walk in and she went into the living room to grab whatever it is that she left. I stayed a few feet away, arms folded tightly against my chest and I watched her every move. I had begun to trust Mel, but I didn't want Kehlani to walk in and get the wrong idea again. I didn't need a headache. 

"Found it!" Mel exclaimed as she stood up straight and walked over to me. 

"Great, I'll talk to you later." 

I walked her to the door and waved goodbye as she walked away. I sighed in relief, closed the door and headed back to the bed to get back to sleep. All I wanted was to sleep. I frowned when I saw the bed was empty. 

I glanced around until my eyes landed on Kehlani getting dressed. I frowned. "Where are you going?" 

"I got a meeting with my lawyer and the men who are going to be watching over us until this shit with Leslie is taken care of," Lani explained briefly as she finished getting dressed. 

"Awww." I frowned. 

"I'll be back in no more than two hours. Plus, if I'm not, I'll call you and let you know if I'll be running late or something came up. I promise there will be no more miscommunication," My beautiful girlfriend explained before she pulled me in for a hug and then kissed my lips softly. 

"I'll probably take a nap until you get back anyway," I responded and kissed her once more. I walked her to the door and we kissed. I swear I could never get enough of her kisses. They were amazing and each one was sensational. 

"I really gotta go baby," Kehlani pulled away, licking her lips. I nodded and gave her a tap on the butt as she walked out the door. 

I had decided to lay back down after responding to a few work-related emails. It kind of depressed me how once I got with Kehlani, most of the people I associated with disappeared, and after Leslie was fire many of my work-related colleagues vanished as well. I literally had the smallest circle of friends, and I was honestly happy about that. Although it didn't stop the drama, I was positive and secure in the people around me. I knew I didn't have to worry about who wasn't real. I was surrounded by honest people and I was grateful. 

I had taken a short nap.  I decided to get dressed and take a walk to get me something to snack on. I chose to stop at a corner store down the street from my hotel. I walked in and bought a bag of Flamin' Hot Cheetos and a drink. I paid and walked out of the store. I had my drink tucked between my side and arm as I pulled open my bag of chips and walked down the street towards my hotel. 

"Excuse me miss?" I was stopped in my tracks by a woman, who was pregnant. Her skin was flawless, her hair beautiful, and she was honestly so attractive. 

"Yes?" I questioned, turning to give her my full attention. 

"You don't know me, but my name is Ciara and I know you very well." She explained. 

I frowned. "Um?" 

"I'm coming to you as a woman..." 

Oh boy, here we go again. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TA DA! I'M BAAAACK! 

I'M GONNA LET Y'ALL IN ON A LITTLE SECRET. 

I FORGOT WHAT MY PLANS FOR THIS BOOK WERE GONNA BE, BUT I READ THROUGH THE COMMENTS LAST NIGHT AND JUST KNOW, THIS BOOK IS GOING TO HAVE YOU SHOOK! <3 

I'm not going to make any promises but with a 3 day weekend, maybe I can dedicate my entire day to updating this story. 

^ I say things like this and then I spend all my day sleeping and watching Netflix and then I wonder why the hell I can't get anything done... *sigh* 

Thank you all who have stuck through. I am a terrible person, and Wattpad doesn't make it any better because they haven't run me my check (it's my own fault because I don't write enough to produce enough ads to meet the minimum quota, but eh). BUT I'M TRYING! I REALLY AM!