☆~ Jasmine Lilly ~☆

Start from the beginning

With no name given as Holly had no clue from the umpteenth time asked, Doctor Jamieson took blood, hair samples and saliva to do a dna test. They had recorded their interrogation and contacted Council. The end result was ordered that Holly be given wolfsbane, a massive dose to kill her wolf as they deemed her unworthy of having a wolf.

Holly was then given back to her parents and they were ordered ousted from the pack and to leave the pack and lands as Alpha Reece so ordered. After they were packed, pack Warriors escorted them to the border and had them leave.

Ordered by Council because Holly lived with her parents, so they were well aware of the abuse going on and never stopped it. Every pack around the Country was contacted by Council and sent photos and the names of Holly, Eugene and Sadie Warthers and told they were considered as undesirable pack members if they should show up.

The packs closed their borders to the Warther family, especially after hearing of the child abuse of a 3 year old child and the statement that Holly made under truth drugs of attempting to kill her child.

The dna test on Jasmine was done and the Council Doctors ended up testing every male, unmated and mated in the pack, with no results matching. The Council Doctors were told to keep Jasmine's results on hand and to compare it to every test result they did until they found her birth father.

~~

Jasmine was raised by the pack's Gamma couple, who had a son but always wanted another child. She settled in quickly and easily into their family, the doctor watched her closely as he continuously took her blood as he treated her for the wolfsbane poisoning over time.

As the Council Doctors tested her results against every sample sent to them, it was automatically the first thing done when a dna test result was finished.

It took years, but when they got a match, all were alerted. Jasmine was taken to Council. The male whose blood was tested was a 99.9% match who was held in the infirmary and Holly was collected and restrained as she was brought in too.

Alpha Reece escorted Jasmine, who was now 10 yrs old. Separately all three had their blood redrawn, and Jasmine was unfortunately confronted by her truly deranged mother.

Alpha Reece snorted as he looked at Holly who glared at him, then snarled at Jasmine. Jasmine's wolf who was now fully back and looked out through her eyes, looked back at Holly full of hate.

Holly was stunned before she screamed you little ugly toad. Jasmine calmly said you useless she-wolf, you smell like a well used slut and look like one too. Guess we all know what you turned back into.

Holly growled and shook in anger, making the Council Warriors yank her arms back and upward, causing Holly to scream in pain. Jasmine smiled as Alpha Reece sniffed the air and said Holly needs another massive dose of wolfsbane.

Jasmine took his hand in hers and said Holly looks more like a deranged feral rogue Alpha Reece. He grunted and said Holly needs to be put down. The doctors watched the display as Holly screamed, spit back I'm not a rogue you little bitch. Jasmine snorted and said are too, I see your eyes are turning red and your smell is disgusting. Your dressing way too young for your age and I see bulges of fat.

Alpha Reece chuckled and said I don't want you ever dressing like that Jasmine. Jasmine snorted and said oh I would never dress like that Alpha Reece, I have more respect for myself than she does. She must be so hard up, she smells and looks like one of those drugged up, low class street walkers from TV. Is she on drugs too you think?

Alpha Reece said probably, her smell is off. Jasmine scented the hallway and said I can't tell, her stench is so horrible. Holly screamed and tried to get away from the Warriors. The doctor moved up closer to see Holly's eyes as they flashed to her wolf's, showing red eyes.