☆~ Jasmine Lilly ~☆

Jasmine Lilly

Time Is Running Out

Jasmine threw her arms around Alpha Reece's neck as he picked her up. She shivered in cold, then winced at the look on her mother's face. She hid her face as the vile and hate filled words were yelled at her in particular once again.

She was only 3 at the time, her mother had been stopped in town and since she was acting erratic, the pack had been alerted. Her mother was spitting at the Warriors who dragged her from the car and seconds later, she shifted in extreme anger.

Jasmine hid her head against Alpha Reece's shoulder as he moved away quickly when her mother lunged at them. Seconds or minutes later, Alpha Reece passed her over to another male, one who took her away from the scene all together.

She was taken straight to the pack house, then down to see the pack doctor. Once set down on the table, she shivered again before the doctor came to her and quickly injected her, seeing she was so scared.

After being knocked out, Jasmine was stripped and examined by the doctor. Blood was taken and when tested he erupted in anger seeing as she had somehow been injected with a liquid version of wolfsbane.

She was kept knocked out as Doctor Jamieson contacted the Werewolf Council. Wolfsbane was a drug that once given, subdued their wolf, but if given too much, the wolfsbane can kill their wolf all together.

When her body was examined, Doctor Jamieson took photos of the numerous scars she had, old ones and new ones inflicted. When he found the ones on each side of her neck, made by teeth, he stepped back in horror. The teeth marks, were inflicted by someone biting down over her throat, and for them to be old and healed told him that she could not ever be placed back in the care of her mother.

He documented the damage and called the Council once more. Her mother was then reported for child abuse and the photos sent at once to prove his case.

When Alpha Reece showed up and entered the infirmary, he expected Jasmine to be awake. But as soon as he walked in the room and found her knocked out, he grunted and looked at the doctor for an explanation.

Doctor Jamieson took Alpha Reece over to Jasmine and pulled the covering off her. Doctor Jamieson cleared his throat and said Jasmine has been given wolfsbane, her blood work proves it's unsafe for her being given back. Not only that but I found scars, new and old. When he turned Jasmine's face up and shined the light under her chin, Alpha Reece growled.

Doctor Jamieson said since Holly is her only caregiver, so she is responsible. A wolf had Jasmine down on the ground and was at her throat biting down through her skin bleeding her, the scars are old since she has healed them. I would say that since she had been given wolfsbane and is all scarred up, that Holly has been attempting to kill Jasmine.

With a guard watching over Jasmine, the two men went to see Holly who had been taken to their holding cells. Drugs were given to get her to shift back and Holly was interrogated once the truth serum took hold.

Then Alpha Reece ordered Holly to tell them who Jasmine's father was. Holly had been in high school when she got pregnant, and her parents had always been so strict with their daughter. But Holly went out of control, started sneaking out and went partying, and drinking heavily.

The end result was Holly getting pregnant. Either she was too drunk to know who she slept with or knew and would never tell. Either way, no one knew who fathered Jasmine.

Holly's anger spewed as she spit out that she didn't know. More vile words of her hating Jasmine and saying she was finished with taking care of that thing she birthed and wanted her dead so she can live her life on her own.