Ch. 1

Hotaru POV

Today is the first day of school on Ouran High. I'm walking along the hallways throught my classroom.

How do I know ? Yesterday I came to the school to take my schedule and uniform (Oh and I took the boys uniform and the chairman have aggred that I'll use the boys uniform even though I'm a girl) and I also have a tour around.

Hmm... if  I'm not wrong this is my class. right? I'm already late.

Knock Knock

I open the door and suddenly all the students looked at me staring. Then I see the teacher smiling at me.

"Ah you must be Otogi-san," the teacher said.

I nod.

"Oh come in come in. How nice that'll we have a new students"

I walked in to the class and stoped beside the teacher.

"Go on introduce yourself"

"Umm... My name is Hotaru Otogi."

"Is that all you have to say ?"

I nod again.

"Ok then. You may take your seat anywhere it's availabel"

I then walk to the very corner of the class that is availabel.

After I seat, I prepare my book and take out my glasses. Than, I begin to hear the teacher's explanation about the lesson.

I actually have already leant this at my previous school but oh well.

Fast Forward (After School)

I tidied my books when someone tap my shoulder. When I looked back it is the twins that seats next to me.

"yes?"

"Hey we just wanna..." Said one of the twins

"...ask have you join a club ?" continued by the other.

"No. I was going to check on the clubs availabel"

"Then would you like..."

"...to join our club ?"

"Eh ? What kind of club ?"

"Why don't you check out with us ?"

"we're going to the club room now anyway"

"Um... okay i guess."

Then they begun to pull me outside the class and brought me to a class labeled 'Music Room #3'

So they're in the one of the music club i guess ? I'll have to turned them down I can't play any music instrument even thought I enjoy them.

When they open the door, a flash of light flashes throught my eyes and rose petals flew around everywhere.