"SENİ SEVİYORUM"

Life is a big gamble right? lalo na when that tiny organ inside your ribs starts to beat rapidly and that tiny organ inside your skull say YES!!!! ill support you all the way!!!!, wala ka nang takas,! you are certified under the spell of the magical word called “LOVE” maraming mga bagay kang handang isugal para lang makitang Masaya yung taong mahal mo…but the big irony is pag ganun rin ang prinsipyo nya sa buhay,….saka naman kayo sumesemplang…

Sumesemplang in the sense that, you thought that what he thought is also the thought you have in mind but the truth is you don’t have the same thought………

Haha…bahala na kayong magcomprehend…… enjoy reading

***********exclusive property of rish_catseye**************

Hi…watty peepz!!!! it’s my first time to try to write a series here in Wattpad… I know I’m not that good…hehe …try try lang….sana po magustuhan at maappreciate nyo…any comments and suggestions are welcome….hehe…I want a different approach kaya a scene in the latter part of the story poh ung prologue ko…yes! medyo seryoso po….toh..but I wanted my series that way po…hehe..

P.S (about the character)

Zac is actually ¾ Filipino and ¼ Italian wala po syang ni katiting na dugong korean but while writing this series iisang lalake lang ang nabubuo sa utak at imahinasyon ko….ang aking pantasya..(hakhak halay lang?) LEE MIN HO!!!! LEE MIN HO!!!! LEE MIN HO!!!! LEE MIN HO!!!!..... <3 <3 <3

owh…I soOoo lUrve yah baybeh!!!!hohohoho.. ^_~

eNjoY read!Ng…. chinky_eyed…Catseye….