Chapter one

"You will go to hogwarts and help Draco complete the mission of the vanishing cabinet" Voldemort hissed.

"And if I don't what can you do, I can't be hurt by spells or objects" I sneered.

"You will do this to help your partner in crimes son, his family have already mucked up so many times this is the last straw"

"Fine but I expect brand new robes and a lot of money put into my account, you will get me every thing I need and a spare wand, I want new clothes for hunting and new heeled boots for school"

Nagini slithered around dad's legs, like my father I can also speak parseltongue and have my own snake, except mine is the special silver snake that I called silieva. Silieva wraps around my wrist like a small bracelet and when I need her most she is a lethal weapon.

"Yesss" he hissed again, "you will start sixth year along with Draco, he will know you are coming, you won't need to take a trunk for it will be delivered to your private room, I have made sure Snape has got you and Draco a private room in Slytherin since you will defiantly be in that house"

"Yes fine"

With that I walked up to my dark room and collapsed on my bed hoping that the night would last forever so I wouldn't have to go to Hogwarts.

About an hour later I sat up and started practicing all of my spells, I knew all of the dark arts spells, protection spells, hexes, curses and even more that Voldemort himself made up to help me along the way.

I was exhausted when I finished and as soon a my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

----

When I woke up the next morning I saw a Prada carry bag, I got up and walked over to the bag and inside was my school robes with black heeled boots six inch heels, there was also a note.

Lexi,

Your bags are at Hogwarts with new clothes and other robes. Your wardrobe has been restocked and I got you a black Aston Martin to get you to school, I expected you would have wanted to play quidditch since you have always loved it, so I got you the firebolt 3000, a broom that's going to be released in two years, the broom is with your trunks.

Remember to help Draco, oh and the car flies that's how you are getting to school, so you don't get searched, the directions will be on the gps and there will be a car park next to the whomping willow, Severus will be expecting you at seven o'clock this evening it takes seven hours to get there so I suppose you should leave at twelve o'clock, make sure you fly past the train so Draco can see the car to know that you will be there tonight.

Love From Daddy

After reading that note I got dressed into my black skinny jeans and a tank top with my black leather jacket and stiletto boots. I pulled my hair back into a loose pony tail.

I glanced over to the clock to double take eleven fifty! I ran outside to see my beautiful car sitting there waiting for me, just amazing.

I waved my wand a the house locked up so secure that nothing but Voldemort and I could get through, I hopped into my car and turned the keys, nothing happened, I looked around the ignition area and then realized there was a small area that would only fit my wand, I pulled out my onyx gem wand a pushed it into the slot, the car started up and I flicked the switches so I could take to the sky.

I flew up and the car picked up speed when I pushed the gas pedal down.

I needed to find the train, I heard the horn and swooped lower.