It was a different limo than the one they used in the States.  This was a European model.  The drivers sat in their normal spot, but now the one on the right drove.  HP looked around and immediately noticed that there was liquor.  With his right hand he lifted three tumblers by the rim, and in his left he lifted a bottle of whiskey.  "Let's have a drink."

"I'll have some wine though," Father accepted.

Haze answered, "Sounds good.  I'll have wine as well."

"Perfect," HP responded as he filled his glass with whiskey, and then grabbed a wine bottle and filled his friends' glasses and handed them out.

They sat back and took in the French surroundings as the limo made its way from the airport to the downtown area of Paris.  As they entered the downtown area and were up close with the shops and restaurant they were reminded that they had not eaten.

"I could go for a bit of food right now," Father said out loud to himself.  At that moment the limo stopped.  The two expectantly looked at Father again, who just shook his head denying he had any knowledge of why they were stopping.  The three just sat there waiting for something next.

The window between the front and back cab rolled down slightly, "We're here."

They looked out the window and saw a small restaurant with a sign reading 'Le Republice Ristorante".

"That works," HP said as he opened the door and got out.  Haze followed.  Father Maven asked, "What's the plan?  Do we leave our luggage in the car?"

"No," was the answer.

"Are you guys going to pick us up?"

"We will."

"When?"

"When you're done."

Maven decided to take his own advice and just go with the flow, and got out with Haze and HP's luggage.  The limo sped away, and Father called to HP and Haze, "Hey!"

They turned and saw the priest curbside with the luggage, and turned around to get their bags.

"These fucking guys," HP grumbled.

They grabbed their luggage and walked over to the entrance of the nearby restaurant.

"I have no idea what types of food they have around here, so this is as good as any I guess," HP said as he looked down at a sign saying closed in French, "Oh wait."

Right then the door opened, and a serious looking older man stood in the door.  He was dressed as a priest in the Franciscan style with an ankle long button-up robe, "John," he greeted.

"Cicero," Father greeted back.

Cicero's stoic expression turned into a warm smile and he and Fr. Maven instinctively embraced.  "It is wonderful to finally meet you," Cicero had an Italian accent.

"Yes, I just wish it was for different reasons," Maven added.

"I couldn't agree more, brother," Cicero said as his expression became very serious.  "Remember to speak softly."

HP nodded, held out his hand and whispered, "Please to meet you Father."

"Greetings, my son.  Don't worry about whispering.  That precaution is just for Fr. Maven," Cicero explained.

Cicero then turned around and gave a nod to a young man, fashionably dressed in a three-piece sans the jacket, who seemed to be a worker at the restaurant.

The young man came over and in a quiet and subdued voice asked, "May I take your coats and luggage sirs?"

Haze thankfully accepted.  The young man first pulled the curtains on the front door closed, and then grabbed the entire luggage at once and disappeared into the back.