Chapter 1 : The start.

Elena P.O.V
Tomorrow will be a very annoying day for me. I'm starting my junior year in high school and i'm really not excited to see anyone except for my best friend, Isabella. Even though we met a lot during the summer holiday, I still miss her. She made a new boyfriend this holiday and surprisingly, he goes to our school. Bella usually dates guys in college or out of our school and I always wonder how she's able to do that. Bella told me to wear something nice tomorrow because I'll be meeting her boyfriend. She's the type of person that dates a lot of guys, gets her heart broken then asks me for advice, the girl that never had a boyfriend.

Not having a boyfriend is not something that bothers me but bothers others like Bella and my parents. They tell me i need to feel the freedom of life. My big brother Jake, a senior in the same high school i go to, gets a lot of girls. Jake and I don't get along very much because we have absolutely nothing in common except that we were both born from the same egg cells and live in the same house. It's not my thing to have boyfriends and unlike Bella and Jake, I'm good at school. I get reasonable grades and my fun atmosphere is to be surrounded by books. A lot of people think i'm crazy and i totally disagree with them.

So, i guess tomorrow is my big day😬 I put my nice clothes on the side of my bed so they're ready for tomorrow and i decided to might as well put makeup on. Not so excited for tomorrow but oh well... what can i do?

Isabella P.O.V
It's my big day today! I'm so excited to meet Elena and my boyfriend. I haven't met Elena in a while but we really had fun when we saw each other during the holiday. I wore white ripped jeans, a red shirt, high heels and my favorite watch. I walk downstairs to our kitchen to see my parents and eat breakfast. My mother had made me eggs and bacon, my favorite😍 While i'm eating, my brother Christian comes downstairs wearing shorts with a Ralph Lauren shirt and seems very excited to go back to school.

I go to my dad's car so he could drive me to school and on my way, i realize how nervous I am. I only have one class with Elena and one with my boyfriend. I'm okay with it as long as i see them at least once every day. I go running to Elena when I see her and greet her with a really big hug and a kiss on the cheek. She looks very fancy. She has makeup on and she's wearing a really fancy colored dress with high heels and she looks amazing! We walk together and we meet my boyfriend. We give each other a hug and a quick kiss. Nervously, I introduce them to each other. "Elena, this is Mike. Mike, Elena."

"Very nice to meet you, Bella told me a lot about you." Elena says.

"Bella never stops talking about you, and nice to meet you too" Mike says with smile and Elena lets out a nervous laugh.

I'm really happy because they're getting along great so far. I want to please both sides because they're both very important to me. My first class is Geography, the one class i share with Mike. We head off to our class and say our goodbyes to Elena. My day has been going great so far. I met a lot of my friends from last year, i also made new friends and mostly introduced everyone to my wonderful boyfriend. I just wish Elena had someone in her life so we could go on double dates, it would be the very fun.

Elena P.O.V
I say my goodbye to Isabella and Mike, and I go to my first class of the day, Geometry. Don't get me wrong, I like math, just too much to handle in
the early morning. I'm just really glad I don't have any classes with Mike or Jake, they would both be very frustrating and annoying to deal with, especially when Mike and Bella break up and I'll have to deal with the awkward situation for the rest of the year. The class I have before lunch is Biology. The one class I have with Bella. We head off to lunch.

*lunch*
I get lunch from the cafeteria and walk towards the table Bella and I usually sat at durning lunch last year. I see that Bella and Mike are already there, sitting together and waiting for me to join them. "Hey El, come join us. How is school so far?" Isabella asks me.

"Oh its been good. How about you? Did you enjoy your time with Mikey?😏" I ask her with a smirk. Of course, in front of her boyfriend, I have to act like everything's great, life is so great and we have no problems. That's exactly what Bella is trying to show him, the fake side of her and that's what he wants to hear. Again, never been in a relationship but a girl still can state the obvious.

"Haha. My day is good so far and my cute nugget has been the greatest" Isabella and Mike look at each other and smile.

I admit they're kinda cute but not so cute when I know their break up is going to be so soon. I feel bad for Isabella because she gets her heart broken all the time and she feels bad for me because I never have boyfriends. I try to show her the reason why I don't do relationships but she doesn't seem to get it, but it's okay. I know she will at some point in her life.

Authors Note
I hope you guys like this first chapter, if you have any suggestions on changing anything or improving in general, the comment section is all yours (: please bare with me as i'm still a beginner. I'll be writing more hopefully tomorrow. As long as i keep getting support, I won't stop writing. Ily