Chapter 1

Here is my first story on wattpad! I Hope you enjoy and vote!

This chapter is dedicated to krisgee because she is editing these chapters. Thanks so much!

Chapter 1

"Alright baby, if you go with Ms. Jean I will buy you a really, really big lollipop and we can watch Cinderella tomorrow when I come for you," I try to convince my daughter while holding my breath in anticipation, waiting for her to agree.

"Okay mommy, but you have to promise" she holds out her chubby pinkie finger, staring at me with her intelligent three year old eyes and waiting for me to answer her.

"Of course monkey, all you have to do is be good for Ms. Jean." She nods her head and skips to the sofa to finish watching the rest of her Snow White movie while I talk to Ms. Jean.

"Thank you for watching her on such short notice. I can come and pick her up tomorrow morning at eight." I hug Ms. Jean, thanking her again for watching Annabel. "Oh Sweetheart it's no problem; she's so darling and sweet and she is great company." She smiles, looking over at Anna who is concentrating on her coloring book.

I look at her too. If I had a better job I would be able to spend more time with her. I sigh and go and give her a hug and a kiss. "I love you, Monkey." She makes a little 'Err' sound in her throat, biting on her little tongue while trying her hardest to keep the colors in the lines. I smile and give her one last kiss and Ms. Jean leads her out of her door to her apartment across the hall.

I close the door and walk into my bedroom to finish getting ready for work.

If only there was someone out there to lessen my burden, I shake my head and chuckle; no one will take on a twenty-four year old stripper with a three year old daughter.

________________________________________________________

Walking into the club, I breathe in the usual scent of sweat and cigars. It's going to be another night of taking of my clothes off for skeeves and pervs.

"Hey Angel, you're late!" my boss, Henry, yells out. "One more time and you're out of here, even if you are our best dancer." I roll my eyes, getting annoyed because he's always giving me a hard time.

"Sorry Henry, it won't happen again." He huffs and walks away, muttering under his breath.

That man is so annoying; I stomp off after him, walking towards the stage to perform my number.

"Are you guys ready for ANGEL?" Henry announces and the crowd roars. I gulp. Even after doing this for two and a half years I still am not used to all of the eyes watching me dance. It's demeaning. I hate being a stripper, but I have to provide for Anna so I do it anyways.

The curtains open and the light flashes on. I strut down the stage towards the shining, metal pole. Wrapping my legs around it I start to swing, my legs opening wide above my head until I flip down into a split.

The money starts to fly; ones, tens, fives. Doing a couple more tricks, I finish my set and begin to collect all of the money off of the stage. I look up, feeling a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head. I turn to look around and there, surrounded by three other strippers, is a man.

A man with an air of danger surrounding him, and piercing green eyes the color of shining emeralds. A beautiful man, who was so handsome my insides were melting.

He was staring at me with his smoldering green eyes and I couldn't look away. Instead I stare back at him. He smirks and stands up, making the other girls fall off his lap. He is very tall, about 6'4 and muscular, but not disgustingly so like a body builder.

He begins to walk towards me and I let out a squeak and run off the stage.

_________

Vote, Comment, and Fan if you want!