Ambitious Princess 

Era: Mature

Broken.... that's all eighteen year-old Y/N felt, as she walked the busy streets of the urban city. Quick glances from various strangers causing a wave of anxiety to infuse her mind. Y/N's head hung low avoiding any eye contact with humanity. Her uterus immensely producing aching cramps due to her menstrual cycle. Quickly causing her to sit down on the filthy sidewalk. Clutching her lower abdomen in pain praying no one will notice her luckily tomorrow was her last day. She took off her jacket placing it on the sidewalk cross crossing her legs with a miniature bucket out for expected change.

The sunlight gradually turns into darkness as Y/N counted how much money she's earned since the morning twenty dollars she'd have earned from begging. Y/N walked to the nearest restaurant freshening herself & taking quick care of her hygiene. Luckily her duffle bag was still filled with some products to help with her female hygiene. She sprayed perfume on to her wrist, neck & clothes. Y/N quickly went into a bathroom stall to change her clothes & fix her messy hair. Deplorably her hair couldn't be immaculately maintained due to her living.

Y/N grabbed her duffle bag, proceeding towards the main register smiling at the slacking cashier. "Hi, are you guys hiring?" Y/N demanded the lady in whom she issued her a "wait a minute finger" calling the supposed manage causing Y/N to patiently wait.

"She's coming," The cashier announced.

"Okay thank you," Y/N replied observing the features of the southern style restaurant.

"Hi, I'm Andrea, did you ask about our company hiring?" The restaurant manager spoke with a tender southern accent.

"Definitely," Y/N responded.

Andrea eyed Y/N up & down observing her features. Y/N did not look business worthy due to her current appearance. However, she demanded a job to receive insufficient income since she wasn't financially stable for college. She would work a low income job instead of being a street beggar for a living. Andrea's modern restaurant was in need for a cook & a cleaner. "Can you prepare southern food very well?" Andrea asked.

"Absolutely ma'am," Y/N said eagerly nodding her head.

"Will you be capable to clean the restaurant at closing time?" Andrea asked.

"Yes ma'am." Y/N responded.

"By the way what's your name baby?" Andrea asked.

"_____. _____." Y/N replied.

"Okay you're hired come back tomorrow for your training & uniform, also would you like anything to devour?" Andrea mentioned.