Nice Meeting ya!

A/N: This is my FIRST Lapidot book that im making so dont expect this is good or great and i love that pic 👆🏻👆🏻 so i share it with you guys.. :3
——————————————————————————————————

Peridot POV

             Hi and my name is Peridot Diamond and im like 5'4 tall and im 15 years old and now im going to my new school so btw im High School 2nd year. "Bye mom" i said to my mom , well my mom is really a busy woman and my dad.. well... i havent seen him yet but my mother said that dad was in a airplane accident but anyways im listening right now a Panic! and the disco!. I saw the school in the distance and i walk faster then the school was really cool i guess.. It has 4 story and a fountain in front of the door and some tress in the side and few students are sitting under the tree while studying. Im really impressed tho , maybe this school life wont be bad at all.. I went to office and get my schedule.

             I already have my schedule here so i went to my locker and get the things for the next subject , after im done with my locker , i decided to explore around this school while i have 10 minutes until the class starts. So i put the books at my bag and roam around the school , then my eyes target a girl with blue hair , blue eyes and she was wearing a white T-Shirt and her blue jacket was tied at her waist and blue jeans and blue vans. While i was looking at her , i caught her looking at me either and i blushed a bit and i continue walking and i past at her and i feel a gaze at me but i ignored it.

Lapis POV

             Eyyy and im Lapis Lazuli and im 5'8 tall and im 15 years old and im really clingy , popular but not that smart.. "Bye mom!" "Bye!" replied by mom and my dad is unison "Bye blue" replied by my brother with a giggle.

{Time Skip}

             After i got my schedule , im going to my locker and grab my things and after that i walk to my class but while ago when i was going to get my things at my locker , i felt a gaze or look at me so i tried to ignore it but i suddenly look whos looking at me , then there it was , just some nerd..oh! i just saw her blushing , WAIT SHE HAS A CRUSH ON ME?! but actually shes cute tho and she had those light green glasses , she wears a green and black jacket , black pants , green rubber shoes , green tshirt that has alien design in the chest and she was blonde short hair and how did she get those spiky hair?! i guess she's trans? but any-hoo , i saw her walking past at me then i still looked at her then i went back to my locker.. "Dont be gay Lapis..." i thought.

             I went to my classroom then sat down beside at the window so theres still have 5 minutes until it starts.. "YO LAPIS!" someone shouted my name and i jumped a bit , oh.. its just Amethyst.. Amethyst was my best friend last year so we're still good friends...

"watcha want?" i replied in bored tone
"are you okay?.. Anyway so im having a party at my house in 6:00 pm while my parents are gone!"
"soo?"
"i want you to come , if you want to"
"yea sure ill go but when?"
"tomorrow i guess"
"cool" i replied in chill tone

             Soon , Amethyst went back to her seat then i looked at my phone and it was 7:58.. Then i looked at the door then suddenly a nerd came inside , WAIT! THATS THE GIRL A WHILE AGO!!

Peridot POV

             I look at the time and it was 7:58 so i ran in the hallways and went inside the classroom and saw the short blue hair again.. "Shit.." is all i can thought but all the seats were taken and i saw one chair beside with short blue hair girl... So i sat at my chair beside with a short blue hair girl...