chapter one: the Demond

As I became lonesome over the years in this place. All these people staring and watching me I... I can't take it. I have to get out of here, but the only question is how.

     As days, weeks, months, even years went by I couldn't find a loophole or anything to get out. To control what's hiding me, to help the others escape. No one understands how important this is to me...... to..... to everyone around me.

      I began to stay worried that I might never get out I might never see the light of day other then through the eyes of the thing keeping me here but... but the light is only faint, barley visible.

---------------------more days later--------------

     As they take me for my daily walk to the library in the brain I do more research on how to get out or loopholes. I found a scary looking book with poets and rainbows and in perfect condition never touched. I grabbed and began to read it. It was useless. So I flipped through and as I did a paper fell. I picked it up and read it.

__________The Loophole________

     Je m'appel Chelsea.

     It was in French but I found a translated side. It told me about the loophole and ways to trick the guards I quickly put it in my pocket and requested the restroom. They walked me there as they did I said be warned I've been holding this in since that dinner you gave me.

     That should have bought me time. In the note it gave me a route to get out through the bathroom stall. I went in they have specific instructions to get out. I followed and as it said I was in the perfect hiding space.

      As I began to hide it wouldn't be long as the note said the note began to disappear that means that it worked and I would be out of this foreskin place.