Fatima's P.O.V
I received a phone call from Ammar, he said he was waiting for me in front of the hotel. I stood by the full lenght mirror checking out myself from head to toe. I was dressed modestly in my blue and white flare dress. My makeup was nude, I tried my best to stay natural.

I sighted Ammar leaning on a white lamborghini, his hands in his pockets

I sighted Ammar leaning on a white lamborghini, his hands in his pockets. He was looking flamboyant and foxy. A smile crept outta my lips as I moved closer to the car. He stared at me as if admiring my looks and I couldn't stop my cheeks from burning up.

Hello barbie *He greeted and I melted. My face was now like a ripe tomato, my cheeks were red from blushing too hard.

Hi *I uttered lowering my gaze, trying not to let Ammar notice how I was blushing.

Shall we?

Yeah *I said and we both got into the car.

Oh my Allah, I am driving in a lamborghini. I never imagined I would be able to see it ever. God is great.

We drove in silence to the Ledbury restaurant. The place was cozy and awesome. I trailed after Ammar and we both sat on a table by the window.

Your orders please

Your orders please. *The waiter beamed.

What do you want? *Ammar said to me.

No, just order anything. I don't mind.

Sure?

Yeah.

Fish biryani, vegetable salad, chicken kebab and fruit skewers. We will also have chocolate cake for dessert.

Our food arrived in a short while. The aroma of the food was just so delightful.

How is it? *Ammar asked as we dug into our delicacies.

Luscious *I answered daintily chewing my food.

I'm glad.

So, what are you hobbies? *Ammar added taking a bite of his chicken kebab.