Chapter 1: An Unexpected Letter

[Insert BGM: The Boots - Gugudan] 

~ Relvee's POV ~

Hey! My name is Relvee Luna Rosales-Asuncion, 20 years of age and currently studying in University Of Visayas in course of BSBA. I really love Kpop specially GOT7 because they're cool and handsome specially to my bias named Mark Tuan. He's really awesome when he was doing martial arts tricks and rapping too. I wish i could meet him sooner. "Hey Luna! Want to visit the kshop merchandise to restock our sales?" my friend Abby asked as i nodded and proceed to time out after my 3 straight morning class since it was almost end of march today. Arriving at the store, We get some few Can Badge pins, Posters, Stickers, Notebooks, Lamination Pictures and Postcards in which it will be restocked in the first day of April. "It will cost 1,230 pesos" the cashier said as we paid the items before exiting the store. "Can't believe we should restock this for tomorrow's sale" i groaned as Abby chuckled while holding the paper bag full of purchased items. "Oh yeah, i heard that your Godmother will be having a three month vacation here from Singapore along with her foreign husband by tomorrow. So, That's why you're early " she said in which i raised my eyebrow in confusion. Oh Crap! I forgot that she will be here by 2nd week of April. "It is but actually it moved now in 2nd week in April now. Obviously, My Godmother was inviting someone to have a vacation with them and it was my uncle's friend. I was curious on that person" i said in which she was remaining in her nod before going back to school for selling the items today because tomorrow will be the start of the vacation.

I arrived home and my parents were still at their own offices and my brother was still in school too

I arrived home and my parents were still at their own offices and my brother was still in school too. I was already left alone here in the house as they're still out and i decide to pass out myself this afternoon. I went out for a while to check some gardening until i noticed a bunch of letter from the mail box and decide to pull out all the letters before going inside. "Hmm~ Water, Electric, Internet Connection bills, approval letter for big bro Xenon and oh! A letter from . . . GodMom Lucena? Now That's weird. Godmom Lucie didn't send some letters recently" i said in which i took it and open the letter before my curious pops out.

Dear Relvee Luna,

I've been decide to go on a three month vacation there in Cebu by tomorrow. So, Meaning i could spend time with all of you. Your godfather was inviting someone who was close to him from American and he seems a Taiwanese-Descendant with an American Accent will join us in our vacation. We planned to have a 3 month Staycation at Tan-awn Oslob, Cebu since My small villa was actually done and it was fit for 7 personal bedrooms. I'll be appreciate and look forward to stay with all of you and be kindly to your godfather's friend. I can't wait to spend vacation with all of you within Three months.

P.S: Your godfather's friend name is Mark Tuan and He's from the popular Kpop group, GOT7. Hopefully you can be friendly with him okay? ^_< <3

- Godmother Lucena

SAY WHAT!? Is she was kidding me!? I didn't expected that uncle friend will be coming along with us too by next week. And Hold on a minute . . . . Is she saying Mark Tuan? I was speechless in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . . OH MY GOSH!!! Godfather's Friend was None other than Mark Tuan from GOT7 will be here for a vacation in 3 MONTHS!!!!?? MOOOOM!!! OAO WHY DID SHE TELL THE TRUTH TO ME!!!!? IT WILL BE GOING NUTS FOR ME! >___< WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!

~ End Of Relvee's POV ~

*****End Of Chapter 1*****