Hayes birthday sex

Hayes grier dirty fanfic.💦

You woke up next to hayes, your boyfriend of 2 years, knowing today was his birthday. He was still sleeping. He looked so cute, and hot while sleeping. You decided to make his birthday speciel from the morning. You slowly went up to your wardrobe in you and hayes room. Yesterday you went Victoria secret shopping, buying sexy underwear, you knew hayes would love. You put on a sexy thong as well as the matching red bra.
Knowing hayes was still asleep, you slowly sat on the left side of him, with you body turned towards his thigh. Hayes was only wearing boxers, he always did that sleeping. You let your hand slide inside of his boxers trying not to wake him. He gasped at you touch but his eyes were still closed. You moved your hand up and down his length. Hayes apparently didn't wake, but he probably thought it was a wet dream. You could hear him groan everytime you went faster.
"Fuck that feels so goood, ahh y/n", hayes moaned half asleep.
You smirked at him and took your hand out of his boxers.
"Why did you do that!", hayes Said, now fully awake, with his cute morning voice.
You Sat down at his boxers knowing it Will turn him on, seeing your sexy underwear. He looked you up and down, lifting his eyebrows.
"Whoaaa baby, why you doing this to me in the morning sexy" hayes said.
"I Want to give you the Best start, to your birthday baby", you Said looking at his eyes.
"You're the sweetest thing ever, Thank you so Much. Lets go have breakfast", hayes said.
"HAAAYES, did you Think this was it? I haven't done anything yet", you Said smirking at him. You could tell he was excited, because his bulge in his boxers kept growing under you.
You started to kiss him and he kissed you back, using his soft tounge. You started kissing down his neck and around his colarbone. Everytime you kissed him, you purposely moved your ass hard on his dick, up and damn, making him moan and curse in your Mouth.
You kissed him down his abs until you reached his boxers, signing him to take Them off. He took Them off very fast. His Big erection sprang up, hitting your belly. You took it in you hand and gave it some pumps, stroking the head of it. You rubbed your finger on the head, making hayes moan very loud:
"Fuuuuck, ahh babe pleaseee Dont t...tease me".
You smiled at him seeing him leaning his head back in pleasure. You took everything you could fit in your mouth, and bobbed your head up and down. He was moaning VERY loud by now, knowing he Wont last very long.
"That feels so sooo good, let me fuck you Baby. Ahh, fuck faster im close".
He came in your Mouth.
"Happy birthday baby hayesssss", you told him kissing his belly.