Chapter 21: Valentines Day

shanes POV 

i'm so tierd and sick of beating myself up day after day because of these fucked up comments. Ik tierd of Ryland worrying about me constantly. I'm tierd of it all. I need to focus on the postitive and maybe if I just ignore the comments they will eventually go away. Sense it's valentine's day, I'm deciding to take Ryland to his favorite restaurant and then walk on the beach with the sunset, it hopefully goes as planned. I'm on my way to pick Ryland up from work, i was feeling very happy today so that's great for today. I walked into the Clevver building to see Ryland talking to Erin and Lily. Ryland turned around when i stood behind him. "Oh hi baby." he said pecking my lips. "hey, you ready to go?" i said resting my head on his shoulder. "mhm." Ryland said looking at me smiling and then he laughed and i smiled and kissed his neck. "y'all are too cute." Erin said smiling at us. Ryland blushed and giggled. "I will see y'all tomorrow!" Ryland said as I held his hand as we walked toward the door. "bye ryland!" both the girls said. We got into the car and got clicked in. We both looked at each other, "happy valentine's day" i said quietly smiling are ryland. "happy valentine's day." he said back and we kissed. "speaking of valentine's day I have a date night planned for us tonight." i told ryland starting to drive. "Awww! yay i'm excited!" Ryland said smiling at looking at the road in front of him. "so first we are going to hugo's and then we are going to walk on the beach when the sunset comes." i told him and he smiled even bigger. "You're the best boyfriend ever." He said still smiling. "oh and I was something at home waiting for you." I said smiling as well as I had remembered I bought a cake and a bunch of balloons for Ryland. "I have something for you too. I'll give it to you at home." Ryland said as we pulled into the driveway.

Rylands POV

I of course had to get shane something for valentine's day, so i got him a mug that says #1 Boyfriend on it and a little sculpture of Uno holding a heart that says I love you that i got from a fan. I grabbed Shanes hand as we walked inside, there i saw the whole balloon cake fiasco on the table. I smiled and faced Shane. "Baby! this is so cute!" i said kissing him softly. He giggled as we rested our foreheads on eachothers. We stared into eachothers eyes, "thank you babty" i whispered. "anything for you sweet heart" Shane replied and we touched our lips together for a long but sweet kiss. I broke the kiss but didn't take my forehead off of shanes. I gently stroked his jaw and he smiled. "Your a happy boy?" i said in a childish tone. "Ima happy boy." Shane said in a  childish voice, we use childish voices all the time when we are being cute or when one of us is whining about something. I kissed his nose and we ate a little bit of the cake. "We should get ready for dinner." Shane said with his mouth full and then laughed at how ridiculous he looked. "Okay yea" I said laughing too. Shane put his finger in the icing and put it on my nose. He laughed and I laughed too. "oh it's on." I said as i took frosting and put it in shanes face. We repeated that and by the end we were both covered in icing laughing our heads off. "come on we need to get ready." I said walking upstairs to go wash my face off. 

Shanes POV

we finished getting ready and I waited for Ryland at the bottom of the stairs with flowers. He walked down the steps, "you look handsome." I said to him handing him the flowers. He gave me a kiss and we walked to the car. Once we got to the  restaurant we sat down and started talking about life and how work was going and stuff like that. We ordered, ate and finally the sun was setting. We both finished our food, "You ready?" I asked Ryland. He nodded and I got the check and paid for it. "You know I could of done that?" Ryland said to me. "I know but it's my treat." I told him. "Yea but you're the one who got me all the balloons and cake stuff!" he said trying to convince me that he should have paid. "nope not gonna work. you deserve it." I said smiling as we got up and held hands as we walked out of the building and onto the beach. The restaurant was built on the beach so it was perfect. The sun was setting and the sky looked so beautiful. Ryland and I held hands and just walked kicking the sand. We eventually stopped and sat down to admire the view. "it's so pretty." Ryland said looking into the sunset. "Not as pretty as you." I said looking at him and smiling. He laughed at my cheesy joke and laid his head on my shoulder and i rested my head on top of his. "I love you so much shane. Happy valentine's day baby." Ryland said. "I love you more Ryland." I said giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. 

Heyyy! Sorry i'm a day late for this valentine's day themed chapter but i was too busy freaking over the shyland kissing picture Ryland posted on instagram that i just completely forgot about writing! sorry about that! Hope you had a wonderful valentine's day, even if you were alone like me, we could still appreciate shylands pics together❤️💗

love, gg