Chapter 4 The Surprise

Tomorrow was Shin-ah birthday and I want to throw him a surprise party but I need two people to distract him while go buy the supplies i need.  Today I decided to gather the boys expect Shin-ah and start to make a plan.  "So I want to throw a surprise birthday party and I need your guys help." I said looking at them.  "I'm in it to surprise Shin-ah and it's going to be a blast to see his shook face." Jae-ha said with a smile.  "I guess i can help." Hak said with a sigh.  "We want to help miss out to!" Zeno said as Yun and Kija nodded.  "Good, I need two volunteer to distract Shin-ah while the others are with me to get the supplies." I said with a curious look wondering who going to distract Shin-ah while the others are will me.  "Me and Jae-ha will distract Shin-ah!" Hak said as Jae-ha nodded.  "Great! Now I need to know what he likes while you guys are with him and for us we will start to get the supplies." I said as the group nodded.

It was 4 pm, Hak, Jae-ha and Shin-ah were somewhere else as Me and the others got what we needed for the party, so what needed now is know where will we hold it at.  "So where will we hold Shin-ah surprise party." I said to myself as the other's can here.  "Why not at your places, its might be the best place to celebrate his birthday at his girlfriend place." Kija said as I thought the same thing.  "I agree as well." Zeno said as Yun nodded his head.  "Okay, everyone is going to come to my house but it has to be a secret for Shin-ah okay." I said as everyone nodded their heads. 

(Shin-ah POV)

It's getting late and I was tired of walking around with Hak and Jae-ah because they won't tell me what was going on.  "It's getting late guys, I'm heading home now." I said walking off and head towards my house.  "I'm wondering what Gabrielle is doing, might as well sleep for now. It's going to be a long day tomorrow." Shin-ah said drifting to sleep.

(Gabrielle POV)

It was Shin-ah birthday today and I was setting thing up to make sure it was a surprise that Shin-ah will ever get.  "What you doing sis?" Kyle said looking at me.  "Well Kyle, I'm setting thing up for my boyfriend birthday and I need to make sure everything is ready for the surprise party!" I said moving around him and start to set up the balloons.  "Can I help?" Kyle said looking around to see what was set up.  "No! Remember the last time you try to help me with a party, it was chaos and I was going to kill you for it." I said finishing the set up.  "But what you can do for me is wash the dishes and help mom with shopping when she going okay, First do the dish." I said as Kyle grumble as he walk to the kitchen.  "Now it's time for me to get the boys and buy the food." I said running up the stairs get dress and out the door we go.  3 minutes later we met in the park and start to buy the food, head to my house set them up and for me to go get Shin-ah.  Everything was done and I told the boys to stay here and to keep an eye on my brother so he won't trash the place while i'm gone.  As I headed towards where Shin-ah always headed I saw him walking my way and he saw me.  "Hey! How are you doing?" I said looking at Shin-ah.  "I'm fine, just walking around you." He said holding my hand.  "I was looking for you." I said walking with him for a bit.  "Why?" Shin-ah said looking at me with a curious look.  "Well, it's a secret that you have to what when we get to my house." I said pulling him my direction to my house.  "But I want you to close your eyes for a bit and follow me okay." I said as he nodded and starts to close his eyes.  As he close his eyes, I made sure that his eyes were close by waving my hand to see if he flinch and he did not so it was okay to pull him by the hand as we walked towards my house.

When we got inside I turn now the light and told Shin-ah to open his eyes  "SURPRISE! Happy Birthday Shin-ah!" Everyone said as Shin-ah eye went wide from the surprise he got.  "Guys You did not have to throw a surprise party for me." Shin-ah letting a smile run his face.  "We don't plan the party, Gabrielle did and she did it for you!" Yun said as Shin-ah turn towards me and let a surprise look show.  "You did this!" Shin-ah said as I nodded and have a bright red face from embarrassment.  "It's nothing special, I just want to do it because I love you and I wanted to surprise you that all." I said turning away from him, not wanting him to see my red face.  After what I said, I felt arms warp around me and was holding me tightly.  

"Thank you love, it was the best party I ever had." Shin-ah said as I turn around and pulled out a box to give to him.  "Here it's for you." I said giving him the box.  When he took the box, he open it to see a half heart necklace and he looked me to see that I had the other half.  "What am I going to do with you." Shin-ah said taking the necklace out and put it on.  "What do you think?" I said looking at him.  "I love it, thank you." He said smiling at me.  The party went on as me and Shin-ah was outside sitting on the bench holding hands.  "Thank you for everything Gabrielle, I don't know what I'll do without you." Shin-ah said looking at me.  "You thank me to much and it was my pleasure to make you happy." I said looking at him.

When we looked at each other, we started to lean into each other and shared a sweet kiss filled with happy memory's.  I would do it all over just to make Shin-ah happy.