5%

Elena's Pov
Why the heck did I get my hopes up? He would never like me. I run out of the locker room and into the Nurse's. I will just say I am have a really bad headache, that should work.
Right when I get there, I fall asleep thinking why did I think he would ever like me I mean Sara is so pretty and athletic too. I have nothing to beat that.
Mario's Pov
Sara doesn't actually think she can hit on both of us, right? That is enough I gotta go check on Elena.
"Sorry Sara. I just remembered I gotta go, bye.
"Yeah, totally you know where to find me," Sara says and she winks.
Mario's mind Pov
She is so sickening, like please stop and get some help.
Sara's Pov
Haha I have them in the palm of my hand. Hopefully my mom doesn't find out if I have two boyfriends and I know exactly who those two boys will be. Plus I saw that ugly hag looking at my mans, who does she think she is? First she shows up here and tries to steal two hot boys. Like no hoe stop! And she doesn't even have the Kim Kardashian lips like ew you know there's a thing called cosmetic surgery it can fix your face. I'm gonna make people forget of her and when people do remember her it won't be in a good way.
_
_
_
_
Wow I can't believe I wrote Sara's Pov. She sounds so evil. I promise in real life she isn't that bad but she still has my man so.. But whatever💕~Elena