16

Niki Pov

So today Matt and I are hanging out. I'm really excited because we haven't hung out in like forever. Well like just us two.

It was around 9:30 when I started to get ready since Matt and I were leaving at 12:00. I took a shower last night so I don't need to take one again.

I started with my makeup first. I just put on foundation, concealer, powder, and mascara.

Then I did my hair. I put it up in a high pony tail. And for my outfit I put on:

By the time I finished getting ready it was 11:56 so I walked downstairs and saw Matt already ready

By the time I finished getting ready it was 11:56 so I walked downstairs and saw Matt already ready. He's like my big bro so...

"You ready?" he asked

"Yep, let's have a non biological brother day!" I said all cheery

"Oh boy, well okay!" he said.

we walked out of the house and walked down the street to the park. Hayes said he was going there to play basketball.
Matt and I made small talk on the way there. It was a ten minute walk so we talked and talked. Until we got there, I saw the last thing I wanted to see...

Hayes...

NOT WINNING THE BASKETBALL GAME!!!

Lol haha hey guys. sorry for the short update. and they funny ending. you thought it was gonna be something else. well nope. but I have something bigger planned that is more eventful. hahaha New update coming Saturday! Love you guys. Stay positive!

-HANNAH:)))