Chapter 9 [Home and Back Again]

Start from the beginning

"Welcome to Warmaiden's. Now you, my girl, have definitely come to the right place." I nodded in return.

"I need materials for some arrows. What have you got for sale?" I asked he crossed his arms as he leaned on the counter.

"The finest weapons and armour."

I looked through the stuff and pointed to the stack of 4 ebony ingots. I paid him the gold and picked up the ebony.

I went back outside and got some firewood and went to the blacksmith forge. Making the daedric arrows with firewood, ebony ingots, and... daedra hearts (please don't ask where I got them...). Smithing a total of 96 arrows (A/n: No kidding I'm playing the game while typing this lol), I grinned in satisfaction and placed my new arrows in my quiver.

I started dashing straight to Dragonsreach.

♤oOOoOOo♤

I walked out of Dragonsreach with my new made potions.

I ended up walked out of Whiterun and into the fields of grass where I saw a familiar horse trot towards me and sprinting as soon as she saw me.

Shadowmere slowed to a stop and nudged me affectionately. "Hey, girl! I missed you." I patted her muzzle. "I can't stay here long, Alduin has returned." I smiled apologetically, "hmm... I guess we can go for a ride..." I suggested making Shadowmere neigh loudly.

I jumped on Shadowmere's saddle and patted her neck. "Let's go girl." She started running down the path.

"I agree, and you should bring someone with you for backup."

I remembered Serana's words as I shot my arrow towards an unsuspecting deer. I looked to the ground- the aura from my Ebony Mail armour surrounding me as I heard the deathly sound when my arrow punctured the deer.

'Bring someone as back up, huh?' I dismounted Shadowmere and got my dagger, skinning the deer and taking both its meat and antlers. Perhaps to sell later for more gold. I once again mounted Shadowmere, 'I made up my mind...'

I thought and went sprinting straight to the Dawnstar.

♤oOOoOOo♤

"CICERO~!!" I yelled as I burst (aka, kicking it open) through the door of the Brotherhood. Cicero jumped and looked straight at me.

"You! My friend!" I started, pointing to him as he looked at me confused. "Will go with me on an adventure to the other realm!" I shouted now fist-pumping to the sky.

He looked at me baffled, "Are you sure you want me to go with you, dear Listener?"

I nodded in response, "Wouldn't want anyone else (A/n: except a few others >w>)." He grinned. While he got ready, I filled him in on everything, the world, the people, Alduin. 

"Thank you, I'll help in any way I can dear Listener~!" He spoke, standing up, ready with his things.

"Always loyal aren't you?" I commented.

"I'm glad you see me that way!" He replied. "Is there anything else you need to do, Listener?"

"Hmm, I see first. If not we'll stay here for maybe two more days before heading back on Durnehviir."

Cicero nodded in understanding while humming, "Whenever you're ready!"

♤oOOoOOo♤

We did as I planned and so now we are on Durnehviir making our way to the portal (when I told Durnehviir that Cicero was coming with us and sitting behind me... well, much protesting was involved).

"Dreh hi korhaav nii? (Do you see it?)" I asked in the dragon tongue.

"Geh, nii los strin. (Yes, it is close.)" He answered and started to fly faster in a direction when I saw the large portal.

"That's the portal?" Cicero asked in disbelief. I nodded. "How colourful!" 

"Hold on tight."

♤oOOoOOo♤

We entered the other realm, "Remember Rae said the walls were north." I reminded Durnehviir.

"Who is this Rae person, hm?" Cicero questioned.

I thought of how to respond, "She helped me return to Skyrim. She did say we can go through as long as the portal is open."

"And if it were to shut?"

"Then... we would be stuck here."

Cicero looked to the vast land, looking away from me as he whispered, "wow, it is far more empty than home."

I saw Cicero squint his eyes far off towards the distance. I also look in the direction and saw what he was focused on.

"What is... Th-That?!" He gasped, staring at the titans as we flew past.

"That my dear Cicero... is well a titan," I explained.

"A titan...?" He repeated, "Can we kill these titans?" His eyes lit up at the thought.

"Well of course, although you need a certain type of weapon. I'm not sure how long it will take to defeat Alduin, but I know he will be cautious until he regains full strength." Cicero nodded humming a small tune as he looks towards the ground below us.

♤oOOoOOo♤

I grinned as we finally reached the walls, Durnehviir flew over it and descended lower, I saw something very unexpected.

Eren was in his titan form, who was attacking the female titan...

I saw both titan's eyes flicker towards us but went back to each other with rage. The female titan tried to climb the wall but her hand was cut down by Mikasa who was then been exposed by Eren.

We landed in an empty area and dismounted Durnehviir with Cicero by my side. Durnehviir said a goodbye and went back to the soul cairn.

"WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO?!" A stern voice yelled (with a hint of concern) making me wince back.

Cicero instantly unsheathed his dagger, aiming it to the owner of the voice; Levi.

His stared at the knife pointed at his neck. "Don't point that at me." He sneered.

"Don't touch my Lister." Cicero's voice was low. Assassin indeed.

I sighed closing my eyes and rubbed my temples, "Look Levi, I can explain more later but I managed to get back to my world and get more supplies as well as a friend to help." My gaze went to Cicero. His eyes were looking towards me. "Cicero withdraw... Levi is an ally, as well as most here."

Cicero looked back towards Levi and slowly withdrew his blade.

"Who is this~!?" Hange grinned looking at Cicero.

"I'm Cicero of course," He sang making his was back to my side. "I aim to please!" I looked at Levi, he was staring at Cicero with what I see in his eyes were mixed emotions.

One that stood out?

Jealousy.

____________

《A/n: Oohh! Someones jealous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway~ XD

Even though I really wanted to put Serana in the story (I may later on) but I put Cicero not only cause I wuv him X3 but cause I want Levi to be jealous ^w^

Espeones: HUG ME CICERO (づ◕ω◕)づ

Cicero: Oh Gods! Night Mother!? Listener!? Anyone help me!

Espeones: *tackle hugs him* Huehuehue ¯\_(¬ω¬)_/¯

(P.s Imma delete the A/n that asked for the votes in a few days ^^)

Ciao~!》