Chapter:6

Jennifer's POV

My stomach is grumbling as it needs food. So i went to cafeteria to drink coffee. As i reached there i sat on chair and about to drink my coffee suddenly i heard some loud noise which was come from my behind.

When i turned back to see where this noise was coming from. Then i saw that girl who bumped with me and a boy were fighting. Maybe he's her boyfriend huh! I dont care. I watched them fighting.

Then suddenly that boy stood up from his chair and that girl was holding his hand as he was tried to get rid off from her hand. But she was trying to stop him. As i watched the face of the boy it was like butterflies in my stomach was jumping. He is soo handsome 😍. Oh my god .... he immediately look at me. I suddenly stood up. It was like my heart comes into my ribs. Oh god.

*************
In the evening
*************

I was very tired. As i reached my house my mother asked me "hows your day sweetie?" Boring .

"Its good mom" i replied. As it was a lie. How can my day be good after hearing those hurting words of that girl. But i dont wanna tell the truth to my mom so i lied that i was good. Because i know that if i told my mom about this she'll asked me lots of questions and get worried about me.

I walked to my room and throw my shoulder bag on the bed. And lying on the bed as my head touched the pillow i fall asleep coz i was soo tired.

***********************
At 9:00 pm in the evening
***********************
"Honey come down and have dinner baby." i wake up from this voice my yelled from the downstairs.

I woke up and yawn and replied "okay mom. I'm coming in 5 minutes."
I get up from my bed and walk to the bathroom and wash my face and when i get out from the bathroom i saw the time on the wall clock it was 9:05 pm "oh no" i shouted to myself. I have lots of work to do how can i do my work in very short time. I went downstairs and imediately i sat on my chair and stuff my food in my mouth "slowely honey" my mom said. "I cant" i said. "why ?what happen?" My mom asked. "I have lots of work to do of my college" i answered. "Oh" my mom said. "Bye mom" i said while going upstairs.

I sat on my study table and do my work. My eyes felt sleepy. I saw the time on wall clock it was 1:30am. I closed my book and and lights and go back to my bed and thought about that boy. He's soo handsome soo good looking. " why the hell am i thinking about him?" I questioned to myself and closed my eyes.

***********************************

Hello my dear readers ik its soooo late i'm sooo sorrry. But i am busy with my studies soo i cant update.

Well dont worry in april i'll update the new chapter. Cuz i have exams in march.

And this the six chapter ik its not good and its short too. I'm sorry. I hope u can understand.

I'll put my book on hold. Soo bye for now. I love you all and i'm going to miss you all.

And today is a woman's day and i wish u happy woman's day to all beautiful ladies i love u all dont forget that no one is ugly everyone is beautiful 😍😘😘😘😘 ...

Dont forget to votes and comments 😘❤❤❤

Love you all soo much 😘😘😊😊 and miss u all.😍😘😘😘😘.
Bye .😘😘 and sorry again 😔.