Who's the master now?

Warning! Contains:
Fart
Shit
Skuntank
Male on male
Talking pokemon
Furry(wolf)
Femboys
Anal
Oral.

A feminine wolf was leaving a near by village...Dee was walking down the path,smiling. He was very proud of himself,he passed a village,and many of the men mistook him for a girl,this allowed him to use that advantage to get stuff. He had successfully taken money,a new set of clothes,and a pokeball. The pokeball already had a pokemon,and Dee was excited to discover who was in it.
    He took a calm breathe and threw the ball,a flash of light and the pokemon appeared. It was a skuntank.
Dee smiled,he was always quite fond of skuntanks and such,they were very much an acquired taste,since many couldn't handle such a stench.
"Hello,Skunktank!"Dee smiled and waved at it.
"Who are you..."The skuntank growled.
"Oh!Well I'm your new master,call me Dee!"The excited wolf purred out.
The skuntank smirked and snickered slightly."YOU,my master,lemme teach you something my dear dumb trainer."The skuntank suddenly pushed his new trainer on the ground.
Dee yelped as the skuntank suddenly rested its ass on his face.
"Hope you like skuntank stink~"The pokemon ripped a long fart on Dee's face.
Dee moaned,grossed out and enticed by the fart,he began to get a hard on.
"Oh? So you're a male,a very slutty one at that"the skuntank began to rip off Dee's clothes,and farts in his face again.
The clothes were now gone and Dee's dick exposed as the desperate Wolf rubbed himself off.
"Ahahah! Call me master,my adorable slave,and I'll let you do whatever you want with yourself"The skuntank demanded as he raised his ass for Dee to talk.
"M-Master! Fill my face with your stink,please let me rub myself while you use me like a fart pillow!"Dee begged.
"Good slut,now eat up!"Skuntank sat on Dee's mouth and ripped more farts. Dee happily rubbed himself off and ate the farts. This went on for 10 minutes,fart after fart,then suddenly he got off and showed Dee his large Skunk dick.
"Ready for master to push it up your ass?"The skunktank lewdly asked.
"Yes master! Fill me with your skunk seed!"Dee begged,Skunktank happily complied and shoved his dick up the wolf's ass. Loud moaning was heard as they both were filled with pleasure.Skunktank filled his Slut with his large skunk dick,while Dee rubbed himself faster.
Then Skunktank filled his slave with his seed.Dee came on himself in all the excitement.Skunktank slowly pulled out,his dick covered in seed and shit.
"Now clean me off~"He ordered.Dee quickly moved to Skuntank's dick and began to blow him,eating all the cum and shit in the process...