Hell

Finn pov-

Joey is asleep on my shoulder, drooling, adorable.
"Wakey wakey, we are here!"
"Where is here?"
"China,"
"China! Why China?!"
"You'll see..." I can't wait to show him this hole.
"Right..." we walk to a little bakery and I buy 20 breadrolls. I drag Joey into an alley way and throw the bread rolls down a drain. The bars were already gone. It's just a hole right now.

"You brought me all the way TO CHINA TO SHOW ME ANOTHER FOOD LOVING HOLE?!" he looks angry. He moves towards me looking menacing. "ARE YOU FUCKING KINDING ME?! ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO SHOW ME? PERHAPS A BOX KITE?!" ...hmm a box kite sounds like a good idea. Joey trips on a rock, pushing us both into the hole. "Great now we are falling. "
"Could be worse," I pull him into a hug.
"How could this be worse Finn?"
"We could already be dead." He stares at me and opens his mouth to say something but changes his mind. After a very long time, we land on a pile of food.
"Hey look," I pick up a stick of butter. "It's identical to the one I bought from you." I look around and notice stacks of food that I have thrown down holes. I wonder how they all got here?
"Let's figure out where we are." I stand up, grab Joey's hand and help him come to a stand.
"Finn, let's not look around. Let's just go back the way we came." We both look up only to see...nothing. No hole, no ladder, nothing.
"FINN!" Someone runs up to me and shakes my hand, "glad you could join us."
"Glad to be here," who is this person?
"Where is here exactly?" Joey questions
"Why hell, of course!"
"Hell?"
"Don't act so surprised Joey that is the title of this chapter,"
"What?!" Joey and I say in unison.
"Never mind, follow me boys. Finn thanks for all the food, it makes my pets very happy, no more chocolate things though it's making Fido sick."
"Okay..."

"It's interesting that you two choose today out of all days to visit. So as you're well aware I'm quite busy today so I'll be leaving you with my father Lucifer, he's just in his office over there" she points to a large white building. "Okay see you two later."