Unknown

To whoever is lucky enough to be her next,

She's jealous. Furiously, viciously, desperately jealous. It'll annoy you, fuck, it'll annoy you. But don't get angry, learn to love it. It means she loves you, she cares. She cares so much. She'll think every girl can see what she sees in you.

She's scared of the dark sometimes, she has nightmares, bad ones. Hold her. Hold her so tight, stroke her hair, kiss her forehead, and don't sleep without lingering your arm around her limbs, please don't let her go.

She has a sense of humour you'll never find in anybody else. She's so funny, a dark and honest humour that will make you laugh until your stomach hurts. She'll love to laugh, make her laugh. She throws her head back and her hair brushes off her shoulders and her eyes light up so bright it's indescribable, you'll know what I'm talking about.

She's insecure, heartbreakingly so. She always has been and she probably always will be. She'll put the duvet over her body and she'll turn the other way if you look at her for too long, but she is beautiful. In every light, in every season, at every time of day and in every dimension of the universe, she's beautiful. Remind her, every day. She'll blush and shrug it off but she'll smile when she thinks about it lying in bed that night, and that's worth the stars in the skies.

Lastly, she doesn't give second chances. She didn't give me one. I didn't deserve one but I'll never stop wishing I got one. At every opportunity, kiss her in the street, buy her flowers (she loves orchids), dance with her at parties and don't break her heart. Please don't break her heart. Because that'll end up breaking yours twice as bad. You'll fall asleep to the sound of her closing the door behind her and you'll never fucking forget it.

Love her, because she'll love you. She doesn't do anything in halves, she'll love you whole heartedly and she'll do it so very gracefully. Love every single one of her flaws, if you ever manage to find any, love her how she deserves and don't make my mistake.

Yours truly, I lost her