Killer X Nightmare

Killer had finished his history test early and his teacher Nightmare had allowed him to go on his phone.

He opened a fan fiction website. Killer loved the fact that the school WiFi worked for Fanonfics.

Killer loved reading high school themed ones he sometimes wrote his own but never published them. His favorites were lemons. When he first found them he had no idea what they were but after reading it he was in love.

He loved the Teacher X Student!Reader fanfics most of his spare time was spent reading them. Killer put down his phone and imagined what it would be like to do that with Nightmare. Killer soon started to feel slightly light head he just shook that feeling away and went back to reading.
The bell rang for class to end. Killer packed up his stuff "bye Mr Nightmare"

Nightmare had all ready started marking the paper and didn't awnser. Killer sighed and looked at the ground. Muffet passed him "Hi Nightmare!"

"Oh h-hi Muffet"

Killer glared at Muffet and left the class room feeling jealous.
Killer leaned against the wall by near the classroom door and waited for Muffet to leave.

A few minutes past and she left the room. Killer slowly entered the room "mr Nightmare?"

Nightmare looked up "Killer shouldn't you be heading home?"
"I...I... want to talk to you" Killer sluttered. Nightmare stopped marking and looked up at Killer "if it's about the test I'm sure you did fine" Nightmare smiled at him.

The light headed feeling started to come back. Killer looked at Nightmare as his vision started to fade.

Killer opened his eyes. Nightmare was next to him leaning over him slightly "Killer are you ok?" Killer looked at Nightmare and blinked with a light blush. "Here I'll carry you to the sick bay in case you faint again" Nightmare picked Killer up and held him in bridal style.

Killer wrapped his arms around Nightmare's neck and looked up at the teacher with a light blush. This was just like his fanfics. To busy thinking about his fictional world "I love you" he whispered.

Nightmare froze "what was that?"
Killer squeaked "N-nothing!!"
Nightmare looked down at the embarrassed skeleton "I said i-i love you" Killer stammered.

Nightmare sat back down in his chair holding onto Killer who hid his embarrassed face in Nightmare's shirt. "Killer?"
Killer looked up at Nightmare.
"I think" Nightmare gently kissed him "I love you too"